Could someone helpme to find a 3 bdr aprtment in Rogers Park that accepts section 8. Thank you very much

Asked by Jufemacha, Chicago, IL Mon Jul 28, 2014

Answers

3
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Aug 12, 2014
You may want to try craigslist for this sort of thing.
clara, Renter, Omaha, NE
Mon Jul 28, 2014
Hello Every One,
My Name Is Mrs clara williams,, I Live In Texas Usa And Life Is Worth Living Comfortably For Me And My Family Now And I Really Have Never Seen Goodness Shown To Me This Much In My Life As I Am A Struggling Mum With Four kids And I Have Been Going Through A Serious Problem As My Husband Encountered A Terrible Accident , And The Doctors States That He Needs To Undergo A Delicate Surgery For Him To Be Able To Walk Again And I Could Not Afford The Bills For His Surgery Then I Went To The Bank For A Loan And They Turn Me Down Stating That I Have No Credit Card, From There I Run To My Father And He Was Not Able To Help, Then When I Was Browsing Through Google Answers And I Came Across A Loan Lender Called Mr. Peterson Clark, Who Provides Loans At An Affordable Interest Rate And I Have Been Hearing About So Many Scams On The Internet But At This My Desperate Situation, I Had No Choice Than To Give It An Attempt And Surprisingly It Was All Like A Dream, I Received A Loan Of $50,000 usd And I paid For My Husband Surgery And Thank God Today He Is Okay And Can Walk And Is Working And The Burden Is Longer So Much On Me Any More And We Can Feed Well And My Family Is Happy Today And I Said To My Self That I Will Shout Aloud To The World Of The Wonders Of God To Me Through This God Fearing Lender Mr. Peterson Clark And I Will Advise Anyone In Genuine And Serious Need Of Loan To Contact This God Fearing Man Via; Petersonclarkloanfirm@Gmail.Com , Petersonclarkloanfirm@Outlook.Com Petersonclarkloanfirm@Yahoo.Com And I Want You All To Pray For This Man On My Behalf

Mrs clara williams
clara, Renter, Omaha, NE
Mon Jul 28, 2014
Hello Every One,

Mrs clara williams