Cape Coral FL Rents

Asked by Waynekeith, 08203 Sat Feb 21, 2009

what seems to be the going rent for a 2bedroom 1bath 900sq/feet apt in cape coral ? with all thats going on in Cape Coral right now im sure its going to be low .I have three apts comming up for renewal leases and wanted to get some kind of ruff idea.

Answers

5
Terry McCarl…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Mon Nov 4, 2013
Just checking back to see what you did with your units. Both rental rates and sales prices have recently been rapidly rising. My daughter recently moved into a very nice 2 bedroom, 1 bath rental and she is paying $750 a month. Unit has been all redone and shows very well. She looked for quite awhile and the less expensive units were dated and didn't show well.
Norma Sotoma…, Renter, Cape Coral, FL
Tue Oct 8, 2013
Looking for a 3bed/2bath rental in the Cape Coral area.
Jmagdalena, Home Buyer, Weston, FL
Sat Mar 5, 2011
Wayne,

I planned to buy a house and move to Cape Coral. Can you tell me what went on in Cape Coral? Should I worry about it? Thanks and the best of luck for renting your apts.

Jessica
Terry McCarl…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Tue Jan 18, 2011
It will depend on where the units are located and what condition they are in. Some older but really nice units (redone with granite counter tops etc...) are going for $625 - $650 - If you would like I can email you a list of similar units that are listed for rent so you could compare them to your units based on location and condition.

Terry McCarley, Realtor®, CDPE
Jones & Co Realty
email: leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net
cell: 239-707-4575
Ken Beyea, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Wed Aug 4, 2010
Really depends on the location and what ammenties provided. Average rent for 2 Bed 1 Bath 900 Sq Ft is $575 in Cape Coral FL.