Can you please suggest ant realestate brokers/agents ?

Asked by Robert Crawford, Hamptons at Geist, Indianapolis, IN Fri Jan 2, 2009

My daughter is a student at Belzer and I do not want her to have to change, however we have to move from the house we are in. Can you suggest any realestate arents or brokers that might assist me? Robert Crawford
This question is about Belzer Middle School: http://www.trulia.com/schools/IN-Indianapolis/Belzer_Middle_…

Answers

8
Craig Bartels, Agent, Indianapolis, IN
Thu Jan 29, 2009
With the slow market right now, you might take a look at http://www.realestatetripleplay.com for a unique way to market your home here in Indianapolis and get it sold quickly.

I'm not going to put a plug in for myself, just do a search for Crager-Bartels and see how many web sites come up :)
Gary Blake, Agent, Whiteland, IN
Sun Jan 11, 2009
Me! How's that for humility. My focus is on serving the client's needs. Feel free to call me and we can discuss your situation. 317-695-6700
Web Reference:  http://www.gary-blake.com
Dan Baize, , Indianapolis, IN
Sat Jan 3, 2009
I am not going to tell you that the office I work for has been ranked as the #1 CENTURY 21 office in the country, that may not matter to you.
I would like to suggest you pick 3 agents and interview each other, right now I don't know enough about your plans to say I can or cannot help you, but I would be happy to take about 30 minutes and ask you some thoughtful questions and let you know if I can help and you can let me know if I am the agent for you.
I can be contacted at 317-558-6814 or dbaize@c21rg.net

Dan Baize
CENTURY 21 Realty Group I
Eric Karrfalt, Agent, Noblesville, IN
Fri Jan 2, 2009
Hi Robert,
It's an interview process. There are many good agents out there. I would suggest checking out every agents profile. How familiar are they with the market. How long have they been a agent? Are they a broker? Do they have a good working knowledge of the many types of home sales out there such as new construction, repos, short sales, relo properties, etc. Every agent will have some philosophy. I look at a home as an investment first, therefore I watch financing very carefully and to the best of my ability, look into my crystal ball and try to determine where a prospective purchase fits in the spectrum of being a good deal or being a bad deal or wherever inbetween. I am have been a builder and a rehabber. I'm pretty confident in my ability to look at a home and give it a good look over to determine if there are major issues with it, assess a dollar figure to them, then see how the property looks at that point from a financial standpoint. Is the prospective agent up to todays technology? Can they compile todays online information into an understandable format when compairing home to home? With todays economic climent, financing is becoming an issue. What loans are available today? How do I know which loan product is best for my circumstance?
Hope this helps put in perspective some qualifications of "Good agents". A lot of the time its also just the relationship you have with your agent. Do you like him/her. Are they easy to converse with. Please check my profile. I would like to interview for the job as your realtor. All the best. -Eric
Colleen Gord…, Agent, Greenwood, IN
Fri Jan 2, 2009
Hi Robert-

I know you are getting the same response for all the agents out there but I guess it is up to you to decide who you would like to work with! There are a lot of good people out there that would be happy to help you. I'm one of them to and I am an agent with Keller Williams Realty. My website with contact information is listed below. Happy New Year and Good Luck!
Pete George, Agent, Carmel, IN
Fri Jan 2, 2009
Hello Robert,
Happy New Year to you! I am a full service realtor with Century 21 Scheetz, the largest and top selling firm in Indiana. We live and work in Geist and know the area extremely well. I would be happy to assist you in any way possible. Please check out our website and give me a call asap, I am looking forward to helping! Thank you!

Pete George - REALTOR
Century 21 Scheetz
317-702-2881 - Cell
pgeorge3@c21scheetz.com
Web Reference:  http://www.buygeorge.biz
Laura Musall, Agent, Fishers, IN
Fri Jan 2, 2009
I'd be happy to help you. Contact me at your convenience at 317.702.0058. I'm happy to provide you with references as well.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Laura
Shirley DeMe…, Agent, Carmel, IN
Fri Jan 2, 2009
Hi Robert,
My name is Shirley DeMerchant and I am a real estate agent at Century 21 Realty Group I, my number is 317-558-6836. I can help you find a house in the area where your daughter can still stay at the same school. Feel free to call. Are you looking to buy or rent?