For Rent in Bronx>Question Details

glenda E cur…, Renter in Upper West Side, New...

Are there any landlords accepting one shot deal and feps?

Asked by glenda E curtis, Upper West Side, New York, NY Tue Feb 26, 2013

I'm seeking a one bedroom apartment up to $950.i will be applying for feps and one shot deal.feps voucher will be $750 for family of 2.i receive ssi every month and i get public assistance.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Bronx

Answers

17
Good morning Glenda,

Our office has a large rental department, servicing various areas of the Bronx. We have a number of agents that particularly work with programs. Feel free to give my office a call so we may further assist you: (347) 202-4965 We are conveniently located in the Throg's Neck area of the Bronx and are open 7 days a week for your convenience. We would love to assist you!

Bryant Mero
EXIT Realty Search
917- 327-7870
Bryant@exitrealtysearch.com
Certified Buyers Representative

If you thought my answer was helpful please give me a "Thumbs-Up" or "Best Answer"

Web Reference: http://bryantmero.com/
Hey, my name is Kathy and im at the moment im residing in a shelter in queens, and would love to get help in finding a 1 bedroom apartment for my 1 year old son and i. im also expecting if you canfind it in your heart to assist us with help i would greatly appreciate it.
Flag Sun Sep 11, 2016
Hi my name is Reneisha and i am looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom apartment in BROOKLYN i have a feps voucher for 1268 a month and i recieve unemployment and public assistance i am temporarily unemployed and in need of an apartment to rent asap. Im a single parent with a 4 year old daughter, i can be emailed at Rwilliams0524@gmail.com or 347 740 4066 thank you!
Flag Mon May 2, 2016
Hell my name is Keysha, I am looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom apartment in the bronx or brooklyn for me and my son. My FEPS voucher is $900.00 I can pay up until $1, 050. I work and go to school fulltme. If you can help me please feel free to contact me 215-488-5282. Thank You
Flag Sun Feb 21, 2016
Hell my name is Keysha, I am looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom apartment in the bronx or brooklyn for me and my son. My FEPS voucher is $900.00 I can pay up until $1, 050. I work and go to school fulltme. If you can help me please feel free to contact me 216-488-5282. Thank You
Flag Sun Feb 21, 2016
My name is Latoya Coleman and I have the feps program and im looking for an apartment that will accept my voucher for 1500 and I do work as well, Can you please feel free to contact me at 3478665119 as soon as possible
Flag Tue Jan 5, 2016
i dont want to buy a house i want buy a house i just want to rent an apartment.
Flag Mon May 11, 2015
I need 1 room apartment as soon as possible. i Have feps moved package. i need help looking for apartment.
Flag Mon May 11, 2015
Do you happen to have any 2 bedrooms in the bronx that accept FEPS? My voucher is for $1,250.
Flag Mon Sep 22, 2014
Do you have any available apartments in Queens, I don't have a voucher, but I am entitled to an Enhanced One Shot Deal (payment of rent for 4 months in advance) plus security and 1/2 brokers fee.
Flag Mon Aug 18, 2014
I am in search of a three bedroom apt in the area of Queens. I have the feps voucher that covers 1,00o but I am willing to pay $500 on top of that portion. I work as a home health aide. hope you have a apt available.
Flag Mon Jul 28, 2014
Please call my office as we have an experienced rental staff who can manage both your transition to your new place as well as any questions or concerns you may have about possible programs and information alike.

EXIT REALTY SEARCH
347.202.4965
Vellina McCoy
1,515 I have two vouches
I have two kids 3month year old n 5 year old.
We r looking for a two bedroom or a one bedroom thats spacious. Please help my kids and I out. Bronx, Manhattan, Brooklyn
We r lookin to move Asap
I never been to housing court
No pets
Call me anytime 347 788 2786
I have city feps program voucher that's pays rent up to 5 years total looking for a 1 bedroom for me & my baby girl at 1268$ It covers the first months rent deposit & there's a bonus of extra $1000 any one out there accepting this program in ready to move out tomorrow if possible, please no scams because my manager don't have time for bullshitters. Thanks
Hello, I am currently searching for a 1-2 bedroom apartment in the Bronx for myself and my son. I am employed and also have the Enhanced One Shot Deal. This program will cover Broker's fee, Security Deposit and up to Four Months rent. I have been searching for a couple of months now with no luck. If you can assist in anyway, please contact me .... soraya324@msn.com. I would greatly appreciate any bit of info. Have a Great day All.
looking for an apartment in brooklyn, have a city feps voucher of 1268.
I need an apt. Asap as well in the Bronx, I have a voucher from city feps $1268. Someone plz help I have a 7 yr old child with a disability and receives SSI.
I Have An ENHANCED One Shot Deal. Active PA Case Puts Annual @ 31000+. The Enhanced One Shot Covers All Costs To Move In, Any Brokers Fee & The Next Full Four Months Rent. Please Contact Me @ 3473196507 If You Can Help Me.
Hello my name is Jennifer Torres. I have a one shot deal and a program of feps is there anyone who can help me find a apartment plz help me it my son n i the voucher is for 900 maybe a one bedroom will help thanks.
Hey i am jennifer i have a voicher of feps i nee an apartment asap i work and my boyfriend too please feel frew to contact me at my personal email frekita809@gmail.com
hi i have the feps program I'm looking for a apt in any borough and any size please contact me if u can assist 516 9746164 I'm a household of 3 and i collect pa feps pay 850 and i pay the rest
Hi, I am looking for an apartment in Queens or Brooklyn. I have a FEPS voucher for 1050. If you have anything available please call me at 347-506-9344.
i am looking for a two bedroom in the bx section 8 and one shot deal...i need help because everyone says they dont take one shot deals
Call my office at 718-303-2053 I might be able to help you out.

Elio Acosta REALTOR ABR e-Pro
Broker
acostaen@reinsol.com
http://www.reinsol.net
Flag Tue Jul 29, 2014
Hi my name is ginger and I'm looking for apartment of 2 bedroom but I have a voucher of Feps program if you or any landlord accept this program let me know as soon is possible because I gotta move end of June thank
hi i looking for 1 bed apartment, and i have voucher the feps program, if you accept the program please contact me atsacoy77@hotmail.com
I have feps voucher for 1050 i need help asap im n a danger situation n have to out soon as possible
Any luck?

I am currently in the same situation, where I find myself scrambling to find a new apartment.