Are there any duplexes in 78758 for rent between $650-$850? My job is relocating to Austin. Thanks

Asked by cmutantx, 78758 Tue Sep 10, 2013

Answers

3
Roxanne Kahn, Agent, Austin, TX
Wed Sep 11, 2013

First of all I'd like to welcome you to Austin! I work with a lot of renters around town and I actually just rented a duplex in that area not too long ago. I would be more than happy to set you up on a search directly from our Multiple Listing Service and it will send you what's available now and also update you as new properties are listed! It's a great service and I think you'll really appreciate being updated automatically.

If you'd like to get set up on this search just call/email me and I'll get all the info I need to get you started.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Roxanne Kahn
Exit One Realty
(512) 994-8254
RoxySellsAustin@gmail.com
http://www.RoxySellsAustin.com
Dan Burstain, Agent, Austin, TX
Wed Sep 11, 2013
I can email you 5 properties in that area that are a duplex between 650 and 850/mo. Happy to help and my services are free of charge. If you are ready to view we can go take a look as well.

Dan Burstain, Realtor
JB Goodwin Realtors
Dan@JBGoodwin.com
512-588-3260
Melissa Galv…, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Sep 10, 2013
I found four in the 78758 area that are active. Depending on what your "deal breakers" are in terms of area of town, they might work for you.
If you want to see the listings, I can send them to you.

Best wishes,
Melissa Galvan
mgalvan@kw.com
512-773-5735
If you could send the listing to cmutantx@aol.com, It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
Flag Tue Sep 10, 2013