For Rent in Willoughby>Question Details

Justin Adam…, Home Buyer in Brook Park, OH

Are there affordable homes for rent around up to 800$ or am I better off trying to buy a home there?

Asked by Justin Adam Witten, Brook Park, OH Sun Sep 1, 2013

Answers

2
Yes it is a good time to buy, rates are low with a decent credit score you can get a mortgage with 3.5 % downpayment.
Hi Justin - Thank you for posting your question. Our rental market has definitely increase over the past few years to accommodate the people who lost their homes with the market decline and change in lending requirements. Due to these and other factors, we have a lot more people renting. The homes available for rent are harder to come across. The answer to your question is yes, there are homes for rent. When they do come available, they get rented quickly. Weather you should buy or rent is a personal decision. I would be happy to discuss your plan more to help you determine your options so you can make an informed decision. Please contact me at 440-796-4833 or jallen1105@gmail.com if you would like to discuss your situation more. I appreciate the opportunity. Thank you - Jennifer Allen