For Rent in Austin>Question Details

Jessica Mitc…, Renter in Bryan, TX

Any suggestions on a nice rental property?

Asked by Jessica Mitchell, Bryan, TX Thu Jan 2, 2014

Moving hopefully in the summer to the Austin area, I'm a college student.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Austin

Hi, Jessica,

There are any number of nice rental properties, it all depends on what you are willing or able t spend and where you want to be. On campus properties are more expensive than further away. Contact me for more details, I'd be happy to help you.

Vivianne Dordea
Sierra Homes Realty
Most people love to lease near Lake of Travis area because high energy and gorgeous hill country view, many wonderful shoppings and great schools area. You may want to live close to your college because traffic can be bad during rush hours. please feel free to contact me if you have other question? Good luck to you and relocation.

Elizabeth Chang
Dash Realty
Call Cari Cox at (512) 919-0041. She's great at finding rentals and does not charge anything for her services. Mention my name and she will give you excellent treatment as I refer a lot of clients to her…

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Call 512-261-4415