Any places for rent In the district 204 area?

Asked by DnnParr, Aurora, IL Thu May 9, 2013

Answers

4
Anthony Gian…, Agent, Aurora, IL
Mon Jun 3, 2013
I would be more than happy to find you rentals in the 204 area. This is a area I am expertise in.
Send me a few specs on what you are looking for along with price. There is no doubt I will find
you exactly what you are looking for.
You can call me anytime I answer 24/7 no waiting for a call back. I will send you pictures and info
as soon as you contact me. Thanks Anthony Giannone (Kettley Realtors) Getmoving@live.com
The best and Hardest working in 204 area
Usha Iyengar, Agent, Naperville, IL
Wed May 15, 2013
There are many homes available for rent in 204. Call me at 630-642-0117 and I can help you find one that matches your requirements.

Usha Iyengar
Century 21 Team
Mike Cluck, Agent, Geneva, IL
Fri May 10, 2013
There are many rental properties in Naperville School district 204. It all depends on what your criteria are, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, and price you want to pay. For a full list of properties you can send me an email with criteria and I will send you a complete list with details and photos. Thank you, Mike
Evelyn Santi…, Agent, Oswego, IL
Thu May 9, 2013
There are currently 91 listings in school district 204 both in Aurora and Naperville in a variety of price points from $800 for a 1/1 to 6/6 for $4,000.

Feel free to contact me with your particular requirements and I can send you a list that fits your budget.