Floydada : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Bart Gabe, Real Estate Pro in Tallahassee, FL
Bart Gabe answered:
Is it possible to get a first time home buyer loan on a foreclosure with no monies down?
Are you a veteran? Is the property in a USDA area?

Let's discuss your loan scenario in more detail. Contact me at 800 315 8803. My name is Bart and I have been in the mortgage busin ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Feb 5, 2014 Foreclosure in Floydada
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Floyd County > Floydada
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer