Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Floral City : Real Estate Advice

  • All21
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 14
Fri Aug 12, 2016
Maricris A answered:

It appears that the property you are interested to is in foreclosure status on Trulia. Trulia is a platform for consumers to browse housing information as well as a tool for home owners and agents to list their properties. If a listing is foreclosure or not, it is up to the listing owner to update the status of that property. The status of the listing is unclear to us because it is in the hands of the listing owner.

If you want to know more information about the foreclosure property, you may check the county record where the property is part of or you may also contact a foreclosure specialist near your area for assistance.

I hope this information is helpful.


Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Oct 1, 2015
Jeri Patrick answered:
I would contact a few local real estate agents in your area to sit down and talk about your options and have them go over how they can help sell your home.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Dec 22, 2014
Saritacupp answered:
yes - it's listed on zillow and am trying to list it on trulia
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Aug 11, 2014
Dee answered:
Sun Jan 26, 2014
Belinda Cipkowski answered:
You can also contact a survey company. They will be able to determine if it is a flood zone. You could potentially be able to be removed from the flood zone based on the survey results. The survey company could amend the flood zone map with the info that they received. This could save you thousand and thousand of dollars throughout the years because you will not longer have to pay the flood insurance required by the government. Check out my profile for my phone or email and i can get you the survey company that I used in Plymouth, MI that removed my personal residence so i no longer have to have flood insurance. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sat Dec 14, 2013
paivapatti asked:
This question was asked from
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sun Sep 30, 2012
Joanna Morris answered:
Typically if you want the seller the hold a note they would like to have a large down payment. I could not find the link to the property in question. If you would like to call me tomorrow we can discuss that particular home and if it won't work for you then I can help you find something else.

Joanna Morris
ERA American Realty & Inv.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri May 25, 2012
Stephen McRory answered:

As a Florida Mortgage Broker who has no dog in the hunt, I'll explain what's best in a way few others will. There is a whole new way to buy real estate in America here in 2012!

Buying a home these days, regardless what some may try to make buyers believe, is certainly not rocket science! As a Florida Mortgage Broker and real estate investor, I know exactly what to do to get the very best deal on a property and make it very easy too! You can access listings here on Trulia and and I can have one of my realtor partners set you up on an auto-email as new listings hit the MLS, etc.

Just the same as realtors refer buyers to their "Preferred Lenders" to get the best deal, I do the exact same thing for my clients! Like in MD and 38 other states that allow Realtor Rebates, you can save thousands in otherwise forfeited tax free home equity by simply choosing to work with a Professional and knowledgeable Realtor who will not only work just as hard as other realtors, but to earn your business will also offer you a Buyer’s Agent Credit to pay your closing costs..or used it for pure Rate Reduction to help obtain the very LOWEST interest rate!

We’re not talking a couple hundred dollars either, we’re talking up to $4,000 Buyer’s Agent Credit on the purchase of a $250,000 property. Most would agree, this is a lot better than a re-gifted bottle of wine or a $100.00 gift certificate and a hug and closing!

Very few Florida Mortgage Brokers or lenders have this kind of pre-arranged massive savings for their borrower/buyers in place all over the state of Florida.

Read more on this US Dept of Justice website:

To talk with one of my Realtor partners about this savings contact me at:

To view a list of Loan Programs that allow Buyer's Agent Credit go to:
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Thu May 24, 2012
Hunter66 answered:
Does single agency and transaction broker charge fee differently? which one is more favourable as a buyer? thanks,
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Thu May 19, 2011
Derek W answered:
Florida posted the nation’s second biggest total in 2010, with 485,286 properties receiving a foreclosure filing. If you plan to rent with an option to buy always check the property against a foreclosure database. This will help you to avoid renting a foreclosure, rental scams, foreclosure scams and phony landlords. Do not give thousands of dollars to a stranger without doing a back ground check on the property before you sign the lease. If the home is in foreclosure and you still sign a lease you may lose your security deposit and have to go court to avoid eviction. For more information on how to find out if your rental is in foreclosure click the link here: ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Dec 3, 2010
Gerard Carney answered:
A seller can keep a second offer in waiting, not a contract, a contract would mean that the seller has signed and gone into the sales process with that party, which can not be done if there is already a signed contract in progress. First contract must play out till completion or until that contract becomes void due to contract requirements not having benn met! ... more
1 vote 5 answers Share Flag
Thu Nov 18, 2010
Alma Kee answered:

Not sure exactly what your question is.... If you're asking whether or not you should sign a new contract before you get a copy of a Release and Cancellation of Sale signed by the Seller on a previous contract...

It depends.... you need to contact your Realtor that is looking out for your best interests to see if it is advisable to proceed with signing a 2nd contract when you haven't yet been released from a prior contractual agreement.

Call your Realtor. If you do not have a dedicated Realtor assisting you then you MUST pay an attorney to give you the best advice.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Jan 14, 2009
Dana Schuster answered:
i suggest you contact the listing agent:

robert Ash

0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice
Floral City Zip Codes