Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in Flintridge : Real Estate Advice

  • All0
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Wed Sep 24, 2014
Sookie Mathews answered:
Hi Marjorie,

Many Realtors don't work with foreclosure properties. You need to find an agent who is specializing foreclosures. You can also purchase a service company called Retran for the list of foreclosure properties. Good luck! ... more
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Search Advice