who can I talk in Colorado regarding purchasing a home after a short sale? My job was eliminated and I had to relocate from a small town to find a job

Asked by annbordon823, Aurora, CO Mon Aug 12, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Randall Ortiz, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Tue Aug 13, 2013
Speak to a lender that is licensed in Colorado, that would be your best starting point. You may want to speak with a couple lenders, as they may have different rules.
1 vote
Sue Archer R…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Tue Aug 13, 2013
Find a lender in Colorado. Once they give you qualification to buy again, I'm sure you can select a buyer's agent there who will be able to help you.

Understand that you may want to contact not only a large loan broker, but small banks in the local area as well as possibly the bank that you do business with. For example Chase has some special programs just for their own customers. You may find that true in the Colorado area as well.
1 vote
Craig Bosse, Agent, Walnut Creek, CA
Thu May 22, 2014
You don't have to wait.....

We have a portfolio "2nd Chance" loan that allows you to buy again just one day after Short-Sale or Foreclosure. You can only have one on your credit and you will need a 20% down-payment and 660 mid FICO score.

This loan is available in - AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, HI, IL, MD, MT, NV, NJ, NY, NC, OR, SC, VA, and WA
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more