where can i find a list of government tax for closure houses in texas?

Asked by Mathieu, Bryan, TX Sat Jun 14, 2008

where can i find a list of government tax for closure houses in Texas

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Todd, Home Buyer, 10021
Fri Mar 5, 2010
Fannie Mae list all of theirs for free here:

0 votes
Sheryl Start…, , College Station, TX
Fri Mar 5, 2010
Most realtors can assist you with purchasing any home, even a foreclosed homes but I assume that you are asking about tax foreclosures that go to auction. Is that correct? Your local county courthouse or tax office should be able to provide you with a list of homes that are set to go to auction and when. There may be a fee for the papers and depending on the area, competition can be stiff. Another thing to be aware of is that when you are purchasing a foreclosed home at auction that you are buying it "as-is" meaning most likely no inspections have been done or are provided to you.
Web Reference:  http://www.starthill.com
0 votes
Century 21 B…, Agent, College Station, TX
Thu Mar 12, 2009
Ready to purchase a foreclosure in Bryan/College Station? Call me at 979-764-2100!
I work with the majority of foreclosure properties in Bryan/College Station - I'll be glad to help!
Web Reference:  http://susanhilton.com
0 votes
Jim Johnson, , 78233
Sun Jun 15, 2008
If you have to ask this question, you likely need an agent to represent you. If you had an agent, you would not need to ask this question. You will have more questions, and there are questions you should ask that you will not know you should ask. A good agent will guide you through the labyrinth you are about to walk into, and, amazingly, it will cost you no more!
0 votes
Kelli Clayton, Agent, Hallsville, TX
Sun Jun 15, 2008
If you are looking for forclosures in your area, then go to http://www.bidselect.com and put your zip code in. any realtor that has a hud key can show you the property.
Web Reference:  http://www.soldbykelli.com
0 votes
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Sat Jun 14, 2008
Check out my website under foreclosures for a list of resources. A realtor that specializes in foreclosure properties in your area is your best bet on a local level though. If you need a good referral let me know.
Web Reference:  http://www.teamlynn.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more