whats the first time home buyer program include in chandler,az?

Asked by Unknown Name, Tue Oct 2, 2012

Answers

4
Stephanie We…, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Wed Oct 3, 2012
There really isn’t any "first time homebuyer" programs out there that I'm aware of. There is a NSP, Neighborhood Stabilization Program that you can get up to $15,000 for down payment and closing costs assistance. You will still have to pay 1.75% for down payment get certified for the funds and the process takes over 60 days once under contract.

For more information: http://www.chandleraz.gov/default.aspx?pageid=640

Also, because you're a first time homebuyer and I'm not sure what price range you're looking in or would be qualified for, but properties that are $200K and under move very quickly, the inventory is not what it use to be and Sellers are less likely in this market to give closing costs credits because they move quickly and in many cases get multiple offers. You may be competing for properties with other cash or conventional buyers and they are preferred right now. All the best!
Serena H. Jo…, Agent, Chandler, AZ
Wed Oct 3, 2012
Unfortunately there is no specific benefit to being a first time home buyer. But I work with some lenders that are able to get many of my buyers rebates that may cover closing costs, which can be the make or break of your offer on a house, especially when you're up against 15 other people. If you want a great lender referral, check out my website, home page, bottom left... Resources
Http://www.serenelivingaz.com
Christine Sa…, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Tue Oct 2, 2012
Hi there,
There is the standard FHA 3.5% down program that goes up to $346,250 and have interest rates in the 3.5-3.75% range. fixed for 30 years. A veteran can qualify for as little as 0% down and then there are some other unbelievable loan programs. There are even some that will give up to 6% in closing cost assistance and down payment help. Lenders only make money lending and they are trying to get people some programs that work. I get really excited when I have someone who is interested in what the lenders can do and would like to share it! If you want to call or text me at 480-620-2374 or email me, we can discuss it.

I look forward to helping find a loan and a home!

Thanks for asking this question!
Tina Sanchez
ProSmart Realty
480-620-2374
tinasellsazhomes@gmail.com
http://www.prosmartrealty.com
Doug McVinua, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Tue Oct 2, 2012
We have multiple lender programs available for home buyers in the Chandler and Gilbert market. Some are "Zero" Down payment programs and we can ask the seller to pay closing costs reducing a buyers out of pocket to a very small amount.

It's important to determine how long you plan to live in the home, what your income level is, credit etc as we decide on the best program for you.

Some of the programs are limited time and we only have so much money available.

How could we help you find your first home?