Question Details

Kimberly Wat…, Home Buyer in Vassar, MI

what is the least amount of money you can put down on a house with a purchase price of 145000.?

Asked by Kimberly Watson, Vassar, MI Thu Apr 19, 2012

Answers

2
That really depends on what type of financing you obtain from a lender. There are many first time home buyer programs around where you will be able to put down anywhere from 3% to zero down depending on your situation. There are also MFA programs that can actually assist you with a down payment and you will be able to own your new home with little out of pocket expense!
Contact me at http://www.NMrealtyPro.com and I can get you in touch with a mortgage professional in your area who can get you approved today!
Hi Kimberly! You should talk with a mortgage professional. There are many different loan programs, and each have different requirements for the down payment. For example, an FHA loan usually requires 3.5% down. There is a program that allows you to put only $100 down, but there are certain requirements that must be met in order to qualify for the program. You can always find a local professional on Trulia by using the "Find A Pro" search in the top right corner of the website. I hope this helps!