there any private lender?

Asked by Mohammed, Lehigh Acres, FL Sun Apr 29, 2012

Answers

4
Normalina Ma…, Agent, Winter Park, FL
Fri Mar 1, 2013
Hi Mohammed,

We work with Real Estate Investors needing private money instead of hard money loans so we partnered with a Private Money lender who lends to investors on all kinds of projects nationwide and provides many options to choose from since NO deal is the same.

* Offering rehab funding
* Gap funding
* Partnership in the deal

Feel free to submit your deals to become approved based on the property and not on credit:

http://www.clearvisionrealty.com/private-money-app.asp

Agents & Brokers are always protected. Call 407-796-1496 x 102

Normalina Martin, Licensed Real Estate Broker
Distressed Asset Specialist
Clear Vision Realty & Associates
"We Solve Ordinary Real Estate Situations in an Extraordinary Way"
407-796-1496 x 101
John Martin, Agent, Naples, FL
Thu Jun 14, 2012
Hey Mohammed, this is John Martin, you gave me a call regarding what you were looking for in Lehigh Acres a while ago. I have some new things available that I think will work for you. Give me a call when you get a chance, 239-246-3004 to discuss. Talk to you soon

John
John Martin, Agent, Naples, FL
Fri May 11, 2012
I have several homes available with seller financing if you have at least $7,500 to put down. If you have at least 30% of the purchase price of the home, I have a private lender who will do the financing for you on any house thats out there. Let me know if you need anything else: 239-246-3004 or shoot me an email: jrmartin.mig@gmail.com

John
http://www.searchleecounty.com
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Sun Apr 29, 2012
There is always provate lending, it is known as hard money loans for investors and in some cases owners may offer mortgages direct to buyers. They usually are for short terms and have a higher interest rate. Simply ask your buyer broker or loan officer if this choice is available