Question removed

Asked by Michelle Johnson, Houston, TX Wed Aug 20, 2008

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

5
Margaret T.…, Agent, Conroe, TX
Wed Aug 20, 2008
Bonnie,
They have answered your question on county taxes, the tax rate the builder gave you covers all taxes, school, utility and so on. Your mortgage insurance will have to do with your loan and the amount you borrow, I should assume that if you have gone as far as you have you have talked to some one about your mortgage. If not there is a place you can play with the figures on my web site,but I would suggest that you contact some one about your mortgage needs soon if you have not already.
Margaret
Juan Carlos, , 77095
Wed Aug 20, 2008
Hi Bonnie,

It seems that all of your questions have been answered already. I agree with all the answers given.
If you need more information or if you are not currently represented by a realtor, please feel free to contact me - I will be more than happy to represent you in this transaction.

Jua
Stephen Fritz, Agent, Bunker Hill Village, TX
Wed Aug 20, 2008
County tax rates are determined by multiplying the county appraised value times the tax rate for the area. Home Insurance is also determined on the value of the home and your credit history. Please contact an insurance agent or I can send you a good referral. Mortgage Insurance or MI is determined by the amount of money you borrow. Please contact me with more info and I can get all your questions answered for you.
, ,
Wed Aug 20, 2008
2.8% of the County Assessed value will be your tax bill. If you escrow your taxes with your payment, you would add 1/12th of the tax bill to each monthly mortgage payment. The County Assessed value is typically lower than market value.
2.8% of $142K = $3976. Or, $331.33 per month.
Insurance can vary by location. You can call around and get sevral quotes from insurance companies. I would recommend that one of those quotes come from an independent agent who can shop around for you.
Good Luck!!
Jeff Kessler, Agent, Austin, TX
Wed Aug 20, 2008
You can find all the Tax info you need at http://www.txcountydata.com/selectCounty.asp Just go to your county and find the address. 2.8 means 2.8% of every thousand dollars of the home. That is the tax rate.
Hope this helps.
J.