Question removed

Asked by Gh, Sun Nov 18, 2007

This question was removed by Trulia moderators.

Answers

1
Jim Walker, Agent, Carmichael, CA
Sun Nov 18, 2007
You left out the variable of the term of the MBA program. If one is to coldly calculate based only on the numbers you provided, the calculator would need to know is it a 12 month, 18 month, or 24 month program.

The questions you seek numbers for are not yet answerable with any precision. It appears that precision is what you seek

Your question also allows for a subjective bird in the hand two in bush quandary. The MBA candidate has a solid job offer today; Is she really guaranteed the $95,000 salary at graduation?

Perusing the Financial Times, I can see that there are a plethora of Business School programs that allow the candidate to continue working while earning the MBA. There are programs that meet on weekends, use correspondence, the internet, have two week intensive sessions during the standard vacation period.

Or the student may want to extend their academic career by personal preference, perhaps their closest friends and associates are going to biz school too and they want to stay with the group.

Tell me what accredited school is willing to be paid the full year of tuition at the END of the year?