Financing in 78247>Question Details

JSimpson11, Home Owner in San Antonio, TX

need to refinance with a low credit score due to nasty divorce . Suggestions as to who will do this

Asked by JSimpson11, San Antonio, TX Fri Jun 8, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 78247

Help the community by answering this question:


How long ago was the last delinquency?
Lenders do not forgive bad credit because of a divorce....

Might be time to rebuild the credit while you rent.

Tom Burris
Mortgage Banker
(214) 763-4629 cell/text/nights/weekends(Really!!)
Lending all across the entire Great State of Texas!!
NMLS# 335055
Search Dallas area MLS for FREE. No registration =>
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 9, 2012
Have you tried lenders who already know you--your bank, credit union, current mortgage company?
Then, call me to contact the guy helping some of my clients improve their credit scores.
Norma Tilleman
Realty Executives - Select Properties
Cell: 210-452-6480
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 8, 2012
I would suggest that you find a mortgage broker you trust, let him run your numbers and figure out what you need to do to make it happen. In most cases it doesn't take that much to fix your credit situation.


Chris Hutchinson
Chris Hutchinson Real Estate
The Michael Group
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 8, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer