my wfe and I work and live (rent) in Florida and we wish to buy a home in California. How best can we?

Asked by Ed, Milami, FL Sun Jan 25, 2009

arrange financing?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Marty S, , Irvine, CA
Mon Jan 26, 2009
You need to sit down with a Mortgage Broker and discuss your options.

I am a mortgage broker. If I can be of service, please let me know!

Martin Smith

Precision Funding
877-238-6324 Ext 704
877-238-6324 FAX
0 votes
Angela Leung, Agent, Byron, CA
Sun Jan 25, 2009
Hi Ed,

First, you need to pre-qualify by a lender or mortgage officer for how much you can buy.
Second, what is your budge? You might qualify for more than what you want to buy.
Third: why you want to invest in California? Want to relocate, get positive cash flow or looking for appreciation.
Fourth: Find a Realtor who knows the market in CA to give you better idea of where to invest.

Please feel free to contact me at (925) 683-1332 or via e-mail:

I can give you more information regarding the market in Norther California.
Good luck with your investment goals.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more