my name is Roberto Bravo,I have credit line to bank of America,$48.000 adjustable I need to fix mortgage for 100.000 value my house is 120.000

Asked by Roberto, Utica, NY Sun Jan 29, 2012

or more contact my phone 315 765-1271

Answers

5
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun Jan 29, 2012
If you haven't consulted with any licensed loan officer(s) yet, do so; if you need recommendations feel free to contact me directly.
Gail Gladsto…, Agent, 11743, NY
Sun Jan 29, 2012
Roberto, never received your email and the address you provided is not going through.

If you wish to receive the names and numbers we discussed, send me an email at gail@gailgladstone.com so I have your correct address to respond to.
Steve Vennem…, Agent, Pine Springs, MN
Sun Jan 29, 2012
I would search mortgage sites for low rates and see if you can get a low rate but you will have negative equity and it will be hard for a bank to give you a loan try a government bail out program.
Annette Levi…, , New York, NY
Sun Jan 29, 2012
Roberto,
A first mortgage of $100,000 would put you underwater. Do you currently have a first?
Gail Gladsto…, Agent, 11743, NY
Sun Jan 29, 2012
Roberto, it would be to your benefit to speak with someone in the mortgage business.

I would be happy to provide you with contact names and number of a mortgage broker, mortgage broker/banker and a mortgage banker so that you can consult with each and get a feel for what can be done for you.

Call or email me for the information. Gail@GailGladstone.com 631-425-6150