m looking for a loan for 50-90,000. My credit is between 585-600 and a single mother. Who can I speak to about this?

Asked by Loanmom, Coral Springs, FL Thu Mar 15, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Robert Mores…, Agent, CORAL SPRINGS, FL
Fri Mar 16, 2012
You should go to a local branch bank and sit with a loan officer or a mortgage banker and they should be able to help you qualify for the right loan. I'm a mortgage loan officer too if you give me a call or email I should be able to answer some of the question you have.
I can be reach at 954-709-4659.
Robert Morestin
0 votes
Kevin and Ju…, Agent, Wildomar, CA
Thu Mar 15, 2012
We typically recommend Buyers go to the bank or credit union where you have your checking account and ask to speak with the mortgage specialist - Good luck to you!
0 votes
Nayda E. Rey…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Thu Mar 15, 2012

The first step is to help you with the qualification process. If you are a first time homeowner, you may qualify for funding assistance towards your down payment and/or closing cost.

Call or email me for more details:

Nayda E Reyes
0 votes
Larry Levine, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Thu Mar 15, 2012
We would be happy to do an analysis of your current financial situation and determine exactly what type of loan you qualify for, monthly payments, etc. Email me and I will give you a link to our in house mortgage banker. There is no charge for this service and only takes about 15 minutes.

Thank you.

Larry Levine
The Keyes Company
3300 University Drive
Coral Springs, FL 33065
(954) 801-3256
0 votes
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Thu Mar 15, 2012
Check with the bank you currently do business with, any other banks, credit unions, mortgage brokers...
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more