land contracts in fenton

Asked by Nicolai, Fenton, MI Sun Oct 21, 2012

i'm looking for a land contract house up to 50,000 in or near fenton.i have no credit history but have 10% -or more depending on price-for a down payment.is it possible?

Answers

3
Michelle Pay…, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Wed Oct 24, 2012
Nicolai

Land contracts are possible but you usually pay more for the house then you normally would and the interests rates are usually much higher. I have the names of skilled mortgage officers that may be able to help you obtain a FHA or Conventional loan.
Verna Stanke…, , Fenton, MI
Wed Oct 24, 2012
Yes it is possible. To really determine if your willing to for go some of the pitfalls that are associated with buying a home on land contract, I would recommend evaluating your options with a Experienced Realtor whom would work as a Buyers Agent for you.
Web Reference:  http://www.28houses.com
David Broadw…, Agent, Grand Blanc, MI
Mon Oct 22, 2012
It is possible just difficult. In the 48430 area code there are only 3 properties listed on the MLS under $150,000 available on a land contract. Only one of those under $100,000 and it does not have plumbing will have to be hooked up to sewer because it is in Livingston County. To discuss this further you can reach me at 810-347-5354