Kvpt88007, Renter in

60k salary little debt

Asked by Kvpt88007, Sun Sep 29, 2013

We are looking to apply for a va loan. husband makes 60k a year with only 348 for car, 350 child support, 50 a month for 2 credit cards. Possible to get approved for 200 k home?

Answers

3
Mary Kay Cla…, Agent, Garner, NC
Mon Sep 30, 2013
I can give you the contact information to the wonderful woman that did our VA loan. The lender can pull your husbands entitlement. If he has already separated from the military, you will need a copy of his DD 214. The lender will give you a list of all of the other paperwork they will need ex. tax returns etc.

You can call me at 919-561-2285 or email me at marykay@gorealty.biz
Jenifer Mckn…, , Clayton, NC
Mon Sep 30, 2013
Very exciting that you're looking for a house to become your home. Just be careful not to share too much confidential information as you haven't hired a real estate agent to look out for your best interests.
I work with buyers and don't charge them to use me and would be happy to help. Like Dawn, we also have lenders we've worked with before and trust to refer them to you. It's interviewing the lenders that will get you the best one and the one that you are most comfortable with who will be there for you no matter when you need them. You can use a local lender or use someone from the VA. Just make sure you've got your entitlement ready to show the lender. I know you are renting but make sure you don't have an investment house with the VA as you can only use your entitlement once at a time.
I'm certified to help you in my company's special program called Home Town Heroes. It's a program where you get the same great service as before, but you get discounts and free things that clients pay for when they close on a house. I'll be happy to discuss how I can save you over $3,000, keep money in your pocket, and give you everlasting effects not only for the house purchase but after with HERO benefits offered only through me and my real estate company who are here to serve you.
Thank you for your service to our country!
Enjoy your shopping and if I can help, I'll always be here!
Jenni with Fathom Realty 919-628-9936
Dawn Anderson, Agent, Clayton, NC
Sun Sep 29, 2013
I can certainly recommend a mortgage person to speak with Call David Ferrell 919-550-0902. If you need help finding a property in or around Clayton it would be my pleasure to help you. Let me know what I can do.

Thanks and have a great night.

Dawn Anderson
Call/text. 919-452-9379