im from saudi arabia can i get finance to buy land

Asked by noufsaud77, Malibu, CA Mon May 12, 2014

Add some detail about your question

Answers

5
Carloselliso…, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Wed Aug 12, 2015
To whom it may concern,

Loan offer at 3% interest rate for individuals,Corporatives,companies e.t.c Apply today by contacting us via email: Elijahloanfirm@outlook.com for Genuine and reliable loan offer .

Elijah Roland Ltd
Jacqui Rum, Agent, Valencia, CA
Thu Aug 6, 2015

If you would like me to email you land that is currently for sale in areas you are interested in, please email me with a price range.
jacqui.rum@gmail.com
Arvin Sahaki…, Agent, Huntington Beach, CA
Wed Aug 5, 2015
Hi noufsaud77, great question!

There are a few options you should look into. Outlined here in this article about international buyers in the US: https://www.besmartee.com/blog/mortgage-loans-for-internatio…

You should certainly connect with a Realtor who specializes in working with foreign national clients. They will be your best resource for financing and conducting purchase activity.

I hope this helps!
Farzi Maniza…, Agent, Northridge, CA
Thu Jun 18, 2015
Asalamualikum NoufSaud,
If you are an international buyer, I recommend you find a Realtor to work with who knows the area so you don't end up making a bad investment. You may be able to obtain financing from non US banks. There may be chinese banks and what not that may deal with you. Or possibly if there is a bank that has a branch in your country, that could also help. Financing land is a challenge for US citizens also, because banks consider it risky. It is better to purchase a property that has big land with a small house on it, or an old house on it, that already has building permits. Feel free to contact me if you have more questions.
Ramadan Kareem
Jacqui Rum, Agent, Valencia, CA
Mon Dec 29, 2014
Hi Noufsaud77,

I believe it depends what your current immigration status is. If you are a permanent resident, I believe it's not a problem to get financing.
If you need help, please contact me jacqui.rum@gmail.com