if i'm tryin to nsave my house from forclosure whats my options if i'm 4 months behind

Asked by Maggie B, Memphis, TN Thu Jun 9, 2011

Answers

4
Vee, Home Owner, Memphis, TN
Wed Jun 15, 2011
There is a program to keep your home in TN from forclosure if you were laid off or had a decrease in income contact http://www.keepmytnhome.com
Denise Richa…, Agent, Memphis, TN
Sat Jun 11, 2011
You could try a loan modification, however what the lender wants to know is, can you still afford the loan? You will be required to give them a budget. If you have lost income and the home is not worth the amount you still owe on it your best alternative maybe to short sale it.
Stephen Ande…, Agent, Memphis, TN
Fri Jun 10, 2011
We can avoid the foreclosure and it will not cost you anything. Call me!

Stephen Anderson
901 338 9043
Donna Skaarer, Agent, Memphis, TN
Thu Jun 9, 2011
Who is your mortgage company? Have discussed a loan modification with them to lower your note? If the mortgage company took TARP funds last year, they are obligatedby law to work with you if you ask. Yu can also try a short sale, where you sell the house for less than you owe, but the mortgagecompany has to work with you. It canbe a long process, but it saves you from a foreclosure. I can help you and I know some attorneys who do a lot of work with getting mortgage companies to work with you.
Donna Skaarer.
KAIZEN Realty
901-489-4182