i need to know where i can go to start the process of a short refi in new port richey, fl?

Asked by Soccerdini, New Port Richey, FL Thu Dec 10, 2009

i've talked to a few people in real estate and they are not familiar with this option. my situation is that i am behind 3 months on my current mortgage, but finally was approved for a modification. so, now i am working on bringing my mortgage to current, but my credit is shot. who can i go through that will lend me money if my credit score is bad? i do have the ability to put money down on the short refi. any help is appreciated.

Answers

1
James Ryan, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Leesburg, VA
Fri Dec 11, 2009
Hi Soccerdini...I have a client in the same boat, the two lenders we had ready to go when the deal was approved have ended their "short refi" programs. However, he was able to stay current on his mortgage. I would guess that your lates on the mortgage are going to make your short refi very difficult. I am sorry I do not have better news for you. Jim