i have heard that if your a first time home buyer in the city of lemoore you recieve 30,000! is that true?

Asked by Daisy, Lemoore, CA Fri Mar 14, 2008

Answers

2
Janis Johnson…, , Fresno, CA
Wed Jun 11, 2008
That's exactly right. A lender familiar with our area would need to ask you some questions about income, number in your family- to see if you qualify for the home buyer assistance from the City. However, there are other programs available and a good lender will look at all of those. London Properties has a number of very experienced lenders at their Royal Charter Mortgage who can help get you all the information you need. You might prefer a qualify for a USDA loan for example. You may either call or email me if you are interested. There is no obligation to obtain a loan through these professionals.
Summer Miller, Agent, Hanford, CA
Thu Apr 24, 2008
There are requirements you have to meet to qualfiy for the City of Lemoore downpayment assists.. A local lender could all of your questions.
Can you tell me what those Requirements are? A List would be helpful instead of us both wasting each others time....
Flag Sat Jul 13, 2013