Eric Fleming, Home Buyer in Montgomery County, MD

i am looking to buy a townhouse or house upto 250,000 in the montgomery, pg county It it possible to get with no money down?

Asked by Eric Fleming, Montgomery County, MD Mon Jan 23, 2012

Answers

4
Hi Eric:
I work with a phenomenal lender who deals with all of the programs MD and DC as well he is a 203k lender holding all their own paper. He is really big on 203k because it gives the homeowner the ability to earn equity on their home going into the loan instead of dealing with declining market values. He couples this programs with many of the First Time Home Buyer Programs available for MD that gives the buyer an edge on how much they have need to get into their first home.

If you would like additional information on the lender and the ability to speak with him further so he can tell you what can be done for you please inbox me for his information. Best wishes and I look forward to connecting.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 23, 2012
Eric I am not sure if you purchased your home yet but as a National Lender we have a program if your purchasing a HUD home owner occupied you will only be required to put $100 down.

Get in touch with me for more info

Joseph A. Ray
Mortgage Broker
Branch Manager NMLS # 204912
Sutherland Mortgage Services, Inc.
10015 Old Columbia Rd. Suite B215
Columbia, MD 21046
Cell 443-303-7573
Office 410-290-6244
Fax 866-833-4210
Joseph.aliRay@SutherlandMortgage.com
http://www.SutherlandMortgage.com
More specifically in Montgomery County you also have the HOC mortgage purchase program which can provide for a no money down/low money down scenario, and NACA (which I don't recommend.

So the short answer is yes, but you need the guidance of someone both on the real estate side and the lending side that understands all of the options and how they pertain to you...
ONLY if you have VA eligibility from military service. No other 0% down loans exist for that area. USDA has one for rural areas, but PG county does not fit that and your income would need to be below $7000/yr.