i am in process of divorce i am trying to refinance to get 2nd mtg lower intrest curr 13% because stupid x wife who paid late call me at 5748764092

Asked by Joep, Mishawaka, IN Fri Jan 7, 2011

my name joe parsons


Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Douglas Katz, , Chicago, IL
Fri Jan 7, 2011
Like all situations, yours depends on a lot. You should, by all means, give a call to a reputable lender and begin the process of analysis.
Web Reference:  http://www.bankerdoug.com
0 votes
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Fri Jan 7, 2011
Your best bet is to meet with a local and trusted mortgage broker, they can prequailify you at no cost, they will look at your credit plus your financials and let you know if there are any programs that you may quailify for to refinance your loan. If you do not quailify, perhaps a loan modification lowering your interest rate, you are a good 4 times higer than you should be.

Be careful of giving out info over the internet or email, Please see my blog for more tips and advice on getting a new mortgage
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Financing in Mishawaka Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more