husband & I have poor credit rating due to bankruptcy almost 9 yrs ago, monthly bring home is $5000 NO ONE WILL HELP US REFINANCE! HELPHELPHELP!

Asked by Maria Bournias-Izbicki, Plainfield, IL Sun Feb 10, 2013

HELPHELPHELP!

Answers

5
Andrea Gomez, Other Pro, San Antonio, TX
Fri Aug 16, 2013
Yes you can get approved with a BK that old with a Lender, they just aren't always easy to find and some try to over charge you on the rate and fee's. I have had a lot of my clients with 580-600 scores approved for a home loan with The Lenders Network, not bad rates either.
, ,
Tue Jan 28, 2014
I have found that CONSUMER ACTION is an excellent resource for objective advice on all things credit related. You'll find free and sincere advice on everything from settling collection accounts to rebuilding credit to building credit from scratch on their website. http://www.consumer-action.org/

The best way to buy a home is to have a decent credit history combined with sufficient Income and Assets for a home purchase.

The best way to have a decent credit history is to settle negative outstanding obligations and pay all your bills on time for at least two years.

Trevor Curran

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!
, ,
Tue Feb 12, 2013
Hello:

I might be able to help you get prequalified. We work with over 30 lenders to help you get the best possible financing. Our lenders will go as low as a 580 score on an FHA mortgage.

SMC carries an A+ Better Business Bureau Rating and we have worked in the community for over 15 years! Please call me at 630-478-2684, email or visit my website get started.

Please email me so we can set aside some time to get you prequalified or visit my website to complete the application http://www.smartmortgageinc.com.

I look forward to working with you!

Patty Harrison
Smart Mortgage Centers
630-478-2684
patty@smarmtgs.net / http://www.smartmortgageinc.com
Rick Gorecki, Agent, Homer Glen, IL
Tue Feb 12, 2013

Let me know if you were not able to get the answers you need. I am a Realtor and a licensed loan originator so I have seen my share of credit challenged clients. As a mortgage broker, I have a variety of lenders who offer different products for less than perfect files. Depending on your specific situation, there is a handful of steps you can take today to accomplish your goals. Call or email me to discuss further.

Rick Gorecki
rick@ntegrealty.com
708-428-5778
NMLS#218982
J.D. Saxon, , Chicago, IL
Sun Feb 10, 2013

I can help you. I will need to do a credit analysis, then roll our sleeves up. If you are willing to be patient, and work this step by step without giving up, you will get the refinance you need.

Please call me tomorrow,

Cordially,

J.D. Saxon
Mortgage Banker, BMO Harris Bank, NA.
312-841-7283
e-mail: Jonathan.Saxon@harrisbank.com