how to finance a commercial building short term to turn into a residential one?R zoning in place...

Asked by Felicitas Oefelein, New York, NY Tue Jul 30, 2013

I am interested in loans. I woud like to buy a commercial building valued at around 800K then turn it into a small 2 family that can be financed with a regular mortgage.R zoning is in place already. Do I need a commercial loan?Any other options for short term financing?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Luke Constan…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Wed Jul 31, 2013
Hello Felicitas,

This is a question I can only answer by knowing all the information involed. Feel free to call my direct line anytime: 212.300.3919

Luke Constantino
Keller Williams Real Estate
9120 4th Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11209
Office: (718) 954 8400
Direct: (212) 300-3919
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more