how do I find comps on local propertys so I can get a construction loan?

Asked by Mary, Dolan Springs, AZ Sat Jun 2, 2007

Answers

3
California M…, Agent, Oceanside, CA
Sun Jun 24, 2007
I actually start with Zillow. Now, if you're in Mojave County, the properties are somewhat rural and unique; that will be hard to comp out. I'd go down to the local Realtor and get his/her expert opinion
Web Reference:  http://brian-brady.com
Trulia Roger, Home Buyer, Alameda, CA
Sat Jun 2, 2007
Hi Mary,
Trulia has extensive data on comparable properties. Here's a link to get you started. it shows comps for a property on Knoll Drive in Dolan Springs, but you can select other properties and browse around.

If you search for "Dolan Springs" from the Trulia home page, you will see active property listings below the map. If we know of comparable properties for a given listing, there will be a link titled "Similar homes to [address]" in the listing display.

I hope this helps.
Jonathan Dal…, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Sat Jun 2, 2007
Hi, Mary ... the Mohave County Assessor would have fairly up-to-date information on sales in your area. I've added the link below for you ... Assuming that site is like most others in the state, if you enter your address you should have the option somewhere on the page to see comps. If this doesn't help, let me know and I'll be happy to help you find an alternate method.

Thanks!