hey, do you think we can get a loan ?

Asked by Ana18, Westfield, MA Sun Aug 12, 2012

I'm from Portugal and i want to move to westfield, MA with my fiance.
we both have professional courses with trainee experience with great scores. the score here goes from 0 to 20 and i had 18 and he had 15. I have a course in management of computer equipment (hardware, network) and he have in marketing, publicity and communication. we want to buy a house but i dont know if we can get a loan, and especially jobs.

Answers

3
Sandra Merli…, Agent, Granville, OH
Sun Oct 7, 2012
Welcome from Portugal!

First things first...I would apply for jobs first. Then depending on where you get hired you can decide a location to live. When you are ready to buy a house you can check out my web-site at FIRST CHOICE REAL ESTATE http://www.SandiMerlini.com. I can advise you on how to get pre-approved for a mortgage with little or no money down!

Good Luck,
Sandi Merlini
FIRST CHOICE REAL ESTATE
Christine Mo…, Agent, Wilbraham, MA
Mon Aug 13, 2012
You can apply at a local westfield bank or online at the address below for bank of america which has a westfield branch.
Richard Shap…, , Framingham, MA
Sun Aug 12, 2012
You need to be us citizens or legal residents. You would al need 2 years history of renting, employment , income, and credt These are general requirements and there could be some variance.
so i cant simply arrive there and get a job and a week later get a loan and buy a house?
Flag Sun Aug 12, 2012