Financing in Hartford>Question Details

Lbblack, Home Buyer in Hartford, CT

have u ever heard of howard and clark financial at 750 main street suite 702 in hartford.

Asked by Lbblack, Hartford, CT Sat Feb 13, 2010

Answers

8
Yeah, my family got told that they were approved for 80,000 loan, and worked with them for 3-4 weeks because we have never been able to get a house, we dont have the credit score for a real home loan- so long story short my mom actually ended up western unioning them 5,000 dollars out of money she got from a car accident she was in, and we have no real down payment for a house now anyways. but...she was living by the motto "desperate times call for desperate measures" and hoping by all hell that it was real. We all knew it wasnt, but we live in a really bad neighborhood on a pretty bad street and want out THATTTT bad. DONT TRUST THEM!
if you want to contact me we can all try and do something about this together.
BRANDI PICTON
one[five seven four] four four zero- one zero two nine.
or BLACKANGEL4120@yahoo.com.
PLEASE CONTACT ME.

oh and if anyone did anything as far as stepping legally, please let me know, this would be stronger if we all banded together.
DO NOT US THESE PEOPLE THEY ARE A SCAM.........MY FRIEND LOST $5,000.00 SO DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY DO A BACKGROUND CHECK BEFORE YOU DEAL IWTH ANY COMPANY LIKE THIS.....PEOPLE USE YOUR HEADS.
i also dont know what to do they are telling me that i got approved for 150000 and they need 2 payments for claturol it comes out to about $4980.00 is there any 1 out there that got money from them ever or it is a scam ?
I CALLED THE COMPANY AND THEY SENT ME A FAX FOR THE APPLICATION AND EVERYTHING SEEMED OK, THEY SAID THAT BECAUSE OF OUR CREDIT WE WOULD NEED TO USE SOME TYPE OF COLAT. SO BECAUSE I DONT OWN A HOME AND MAKING PAYMENTS ON MY CAR THAT WE WOULD NEED TO SENT THEM MONEY THAT WOULD COVER THIER INSURANCE... SO GUESS WHAT? WE DID, $820 BUCKS!! WELL THEY SAID WE COULD SEND A CERTIFIED CHECK BUT THE PROCESS WOULD TAKE ABOUT 10 DAYS OR SO BUT IF WE SEND IT WESTERN UNION THAT IT WOULD ONLY TAKE A DAY TO PROCESS AND THE FUNDS WOULD IN IN OUR ACCOUNT BY 5PM THE NEXT DAY, WELL WE DID THE WIRE TRANSFER, WE GET A PHONE CALL FROM THIS GUY MIKE TURNER WHO IS THE MANAGER, HE SAYS THEY NEEDED ANOTHER 820 BECAUSE I GUESS I WAS A HIGH RISK PERSON, WELL I WAS PIST BECAUSE WE WERE TOLD BY LAURIE GLUNDY THE LADY WE SPOKE WITH WHO FAXED US EVERYTHING THAT WE WERE ALREADY APPROVED AND THAT EVERYTHING WAS FINE!!! SO I CALLED PEOPLE LIKE THE POLICE DEPARTMENT in HARTFORD, AND ASKED ABOUT THAT ADDRESS AND THEY TOLD ME THERE WAS NO LISTING AT ALL FOR THEM ONLY HOWARD FINANCIAL... THE STORY GETS WORSE AND LETS JUST SAY WE GOT SCREWED AND COME MARCH 1ST WE ARE LOSING OUR APARTMENT AND GOING TO BE HOMELESS...
Is anyone out there that has delt with this company? How did this turn out for you Lbblack?
I checked the BBB and there is no information on them at all. Even doing a search there isnt. I shredded my application cause I dont trust them.
Hi, no I have not. Did you check the better business bureau? Are you looking for a good broker to assist in buying a new home? If so, you will love Kim Price owner of Custom Mortgage, 860-841-4454.
I could not find anything on Howard and Clark Financial. However, there is: Howard Financial - a financial consulting firm in West Hartford, CT and has helped to meet the goals of its clients for over 35 years. ...