hard money lender in iowa

Asked by Downonluck, Iowa Sat Mar 10, 2012

we have major bad credit scores middle score 573, we own our home and are not looking to buy another. But our lender is a "friend" So all of our "on time" payments do not show on our credit report-to help us that way.. We fell into a financial mess a few years ago- when my husband who is self employed did not get paid for a job (long story and would be lad to provide all the details to the right person that wants to hear it:) ) However,we are behind on EVERYTHING- Including my husbands obligation to pay child support, IRS, behind on credit card bills, utilities. Staying current with all bank loans We can handle the month to month bills but can not catch up from the past... We are in need of a hard money/ lnder.. No one will consider us for a loan- to either 1. consolidate all of our debt to one loan or 2. to refinance our house/ cash out to catch up everything. We are stuck between a rock and a hard spot.. We cant catch up all the lates on the credit cards- to improve scores.Plse help

Answers

1
Jason Elsber…, Agent, Ames, IA
Sat Mar 10, 2012
Downonluck, have you tried Consumer Credit? I am not sure where you are located, but here is the website for the one in Des Moines: http://www.consumercredit-dm.com/ They might be able to help clean up your financial situation and put you on a path to a better credit score.