warren treas…, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

do you offer mortgages on cop apartment properties?

Asked by warren treasure, Brooklyn, NY Wed Mar 6, 2013

Answers

5
Javier Menes…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Melville, NY
Wed Mar 6, 2013
Warren, we offer co-op loans. In fact we have banking & mortgage branches throughout Brooklyn, Queens and Manhattan, which is where we originate most our co-op & condo loans. I suggest you meet a Loan Officer who is experienced with co-op lending and become pre-approved. By allowing him/her to review your credit, income & asset documentation, you'll know what your budget is before you even begin searching for co-op units.

If you need a Loan Officer, I'm always available to meet face-to-face in our Brooklyn branch if its the one closer to you. Good luck!

Javier Meneses
Senior Loan Officer
STERLING NATIONAL BANK
310 Crossways Park Drive
Woodbury, NY 11797
jmeneses@snb.com
(516) 606-9648
Paul Marzolla, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Fort Lee, NJ
Wed Mar 6, 2013
Yes, there are mortgage available for co-op's. Generally, at least with me, you'd need a 20% down payment. It's important that we discuss the details in depth to ensure a smooth process from start to finish. If you'd like to weigh out your options please contact me directly via phone or email; whichever is best for you.

Kindest regards,

Paul F. Marzolla
Loan Officer
pmarzolla@unvmortgage.com
(201) 957-6768
Tony Grech, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Southfield, MI
Wed Mar 6, 2013
Hi Warren

I would be glad to assist you with things. Our company has offices in NY and we do a lot of co-op business there. Feel free to email me or give me a call at 866.936.5363 ext 278.

Thanks!
Tony
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Wed Mar 6, 2013
Visit with any local licensed loan officer; check out local banks, mortgage brokers or if you need recommendations feel free to contact me directly; be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
Christopher…, Agent, Tarrytown, NY
Wed Mar 6, 2013
Hi, I recommend Christian Babcock from Mortgage Master Inc 914.447.9691. He does plenty of coop mortgages and will explain the process to you in detail.

Chris