do you have any lease to own owner financing options?

Asked by Dee W, Brea, CA Sat Sep 28, 2013

Answers

3
Ingrid Ski R…, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Sun Sep 29, 2013
Hi Dee

This is something that is really done
Now to do a lease option to buy you as the tenant/buyer would come in with a non refundable deposit of say $10,000 and give to the owner and would be in the contract for a period of say 1-2 years then purchase the home and is at a set price that you both agreed upon.
Why on earth would you want to give a non refundable deposit to buy someone's property? That is my question when someone wants to do this type of buying
This also depends on what type of market we are who this will benefit
If prices would go up it benefits the buyer but why would a owner do that when they can get more money
In a declining market the owner would want to do this but why would the buyer over pay for a home
The owner or the buyer. This is why it is rarely done.

If I can be of any further assistance
Contact me My info is below

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
, ,
Sun Sep 29, 2013
Lease to own is never a good idea. If you are able to afford a lease then you are likely to afford a mortgage payment.

Alex Greer
Loan Officer
http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com

408-352-5147
AGreer@TheMortgageOutlet.com
Lance King, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Sun Sep 29, 2013
This is usually not a great option for buyers, and not something sellers want to do in a hot market. Make sure your representative has expertise on how to structure the deal if you do find one. It's complicated.