can a open access loan be brokered?

Asked by Wanda, 33445 Wed Apr 21, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


, ,
Thu Apr 22, 2010
If you're referring to the Freedie Mac Open Access refinance loan then yes it can be done through a mortgage broker.

Here is a link to the Freddie Mac site regarding the Open Access Program.…
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more