can I buy a house with low to no money down with a credit score of 610?

Asked by Robert Rollins, Augusta, ME Sat Mar 8, 2008

Answers

3
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Sat Mar 8, 2008
Sure.

It may be difficult getting a mortgage, and the advice below is fine if you go that route.

However, there are all sorts of seller financing out there. Ordinary seller financing, contract for deed, land contract, lease-option, lease-purchase. Then there's buying subject to the existing mortgage. Or you can work with an investor or a friend/relative on an equity share arrangement. I've explained these techniques in previous posts, or you can Google them.

Just make sure that you can make the payments. And involve a lawyer in the process to protect your interests.

Pam Winterba…, Agent, Danville, VA
Sat Mar 8, 2008
Robert....

You may want to talk with your mortgage broker about an FHA loan or continue to rebuild your credit.
Ken Herrera…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Sat Mar 8, 2008
Hello Robert,

First step is to contact a mortgage professional so they may advise you on your mortgage options. Yes their are programs that fit your credit score, ask about FHA financing, it is a non-fico driven program that may fit your criteria.
Good Luck
Web Reference:  http://www.C21infinity.com