are they any forgivable loans or grants to help people with disabilities buy a home?

Asked by Beth, 19073 Tue Nov 3, 2009

i have ms & have heard talk about loans & grant for people with ms, i live in idaho

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Emily Morgan, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Wed Jun 20, 2012
The U.S Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), federal housing program financially helps moderate or low-income families with disabilities to rent or buy a home. The goal of this program is for people with limited economy to be able to afford to rent or buy a home. Section 8 offers subsidies for both renters and home owners. Approved recipients will be granted monthly home ownership assistance payments to help cover mortgage payments.
Web Reference:
0 votes
Keane Ng, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Renton, WA
Tue Nov 3, 2009
The only one I know of is VA loans. If you have a VA certificate of Eligibility and receive VA related disability benefits, you do not have to pay a funding fee. This includes all disabled vets receiving VA benefits.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more