are home loans still available without income verification?

Asked by sarah2817, Fullerton, CA Fri Jan 18, 2013

I would like to purchase a home with, actually for my grandmother. I am a stay at home mom and would like to purchase without using my husbands income. I have good/excellent credit.

Answers

16
Fred Glick’s answer
Fred Glick, Agent, Mountain View, CA
Fri Jan 18, 2013
Under federal law, any mortgage must have ful income documentation to qualify for a mortgage.

If you and your grandmother have the income to qualify, then it can work.

Fred
Web Reference:  http://usloans.com
Randall Yates, Other Pro, Dallas, TX
Sun Sep 29, 2013
Yes there are different Mortgage brokers that have access to programs that you may qualify for. I can refer you to a couple of Lenders that I know of that have a loan product that can work for you.
Ok. Who?
Flag Sat Mar 29, 2014
, ,
Thu Sep 12, 2013
We can do no tax returns loans. We have 3 different such programs with aggressive rates.

(1) 50 % LTV (just need to show 6 months reserves of PITI)
(2) Bank Statement - 12 months personal bank statements and we will just look at deposits and count those deposits as income (self employed only)
(3) Substantial assets. If you have as much reserves as the loan amount, we can do the loan.

Please call me with any questions.

Lionel Sabbah
(323) 954-8900 ext. 315.
Alain Picard, Agent, Puyallup, WA
Fri Jan 18, 2013
Hi Sarah, I don't know of any lenders who would provide a home loan without income verification these days.
Libardo Quin…, , Newport Beach, CA
Mon Oct 21, 2013
Hi Sarah,
Yes, stated Income.
How much down and assets do you Have?

Libardo
nmls 380933
PH:562.8998425
Eddie W. de…, Agent, Riverside, CA
Mon Oct 21, 2013
I am a lender based here in Southern California. I have several products that may serve your needs. Please give me a call and I will be more than happy to share with you the information on these loan products. Feel free to call me on my cell 951-210-2101

Respectfully,

Eddie W de Leon
949-424-3097 / 951-210-2101
NMLS 238369
BRE CA Broker 01393751
Agnes Lago, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Sun Oct 20, 2013
Also, there was a program that require a high down depending on age (40% if you're 62, 30% if you're 70, etc) ..and you won't have to pay mortgage until you leave the home. (so no income to debt ratios to calculate).
No restrictions on who lives with the Senior.

I can refer you to a lender and I can help you find a home (I service a wide area). where are you looking? Do you have a realtor?

Send me an email at agnes.realtor@gmail.com and AgnesL @ournationwide.com
-Agnes Lago
714-308-8117
Nationwide Real Estate Executives
Agnes Lago, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Sun Oct 20, 2013
there are lenders with private investors that I can refer you to that advertised Stated Income.
send me an email and I will forward the info.
Also, there is a loan for Seniors that has different down payment depending on age.

I can help you find your home after you get a preapproval. Do you have a realtor?
(I service a wide area).
-AgnesLago
714-308-8117 AgnesL@ournationwide.com
Nationwide Real Estate Executives
With a mortgage loan with state income program, as I should have for the down payment?
Flag Fri Dec 11, 2015
Claudia Gonz…, Home Seller, 78749
Sun Sep 22, 2013
i wouldn't think so, specially with all the scrutiny that backs had to go through
Alexander A…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Beverly Hills, CA
Thu Sep 19, 2013
We are currently able to finance purchases for buyers in California with no income vetification. The key is to have a lot of liquid assets and a 50.1% downpayment. Minimum FICO 740. California only. Loan amounts to $3.5 million. Low rates. You can find my contact information if you follow this link http://www.alexanderestrin.com
Tom, Home Buyer, Fulton, MD
Tue Mar 26, 2013
Is it possible to secure a no income verification loan on a Maryland house with a sales price of $900,000 with $400,000 as a down payment with a 620 credit score and 12 months PITI in savings
Tom please call me 301-879-1774. I'm looking to do the same thing this summer
Flag Sat Apr 13, 2013
Jaymes Grace, Agent, New York, NY
Sat Jan 19, 2013
Sarah,

I was going crazzy...my head was beginning to spin (hence the extra Z) reading first your question, then the responses that actually referred you where to go to achieve such financing (50% even)! But then I noticed that the responses where coming from California!

Besides the fact that is does strike me as being illegal as one of my colleagues suggested...have you no knowledge the whole housing bubble bursting debacle that occurred bout 5 years ago! Even on west coast time, surely you must have caught up to that by now! And I'm not speaking just to you Sarah! You in the room know who you are!

Sarah, I should ask, are you a teacher or a law enforcement officer; because teachers and law enforcement officers qualify for 50% discounts on HUD homes in certain situations.Or wait - no, you're a stay at home mom. Well since i purposely broached the subject - might I suggest you Google "HUD" homes and see if their might be an option for you there! Then afterward you can Google "housing bubble crash"!

Please give your grandmother my best; and good luck!

Jaymes
PacWest Prop…, Agent, Orange, CA
Sat Jan 19, 2013
sarah,

What you are asking is something that you need to consult with a mortgage consultant that has over 20yrs in the Mortgage Lending Business handling the tough to finance indiviuals..

Contact Brentwood Pacific Financial at 800-316-5913 ext 2501

On the surface, like the answers below, loan without income verification are being phased out

With Brentwood Pacific Financial's years of experience, they will be able to structure a loan that would fit your needs..

Brentwood Pacific Financial - 800-316-5913 ext 2501
Libardo Quin…, , Newport Beach, CA
Fri Jan 18, 2013
Sarah,
By staying home do you earn any income?
When you say that you want to buy "something" how much will be finance? how much down payment ? do you have assets, savings, stocks, retirement accounts?

There are many ways to structure a loan; but yes, regardles of how we can package your loan we want to know how and from where is the money coming.

Even stated loans with 50% downpayment needs verification!!!

Libardo Quintero
nmls 380933
LQUINTERO@KINECTA.ORG
Fred Glick, Agent, Mountain View, CA
Fri Jan 18, 2013
It's against the law to do no income verification loans.

Anyone that tells you any different should read Dodd-Frank and contact the CFPB to understand.

No income verified loans were one of the major causes of the near-depression in this country.

You want to be able to make the mortgage payment and the banks want you to do the same!

Fred Glick

Broker/Owner, Multi-state Licensed Real Estate Brokerage U S Spaces, Inc.
Managing Member, NMLS Certified Mortgage Brokerage U S Loans Mortgage LLC

215.238.9400 East Coast
415.683.6950 West Coast

http://fredglick.com

2043 Locust Street Phila, PA 19103 215.829.8850 x201
4354 Perlita Ave Los Angeles, CA 90039 310-741-7179

Licensed Real Estate Broker PA- U S Spaces, Inc.
Real Estate Broker, CA Dept of Real Estate DRE#01507615
NJ Licensed Real Estate Salesperson- U S Spaces

U S Loans Mortgage LLC #51022
Licensed by the Commonwealth of PA Department of Banking,
Virginia State Corporations Commission, License #MC-4943, State of Florida
California licensed with Signet Mortgage, NMLS# 168365, DRE#01403423
Personal Virginia Mortgage License #MLO-523VA
NMLS Test Certified National License #133975
http://usloans.com for live rates and online mortgage application
Web Reference:  http://fredglick.com
I already get a loan last week in southern California with 30% down income verified
Flag Fri Jan 27, 2017
Connie Bramb…, Agent, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Fri Jan 18, 2013
Yes There is a bank (East West Bank) They do no income loans. the thing is they will only do the laon with 50% down. And you do need no bad credit or no credit at all.
Connie Bramble
Prudential CA Realty
714-337-8718