Financing in Vienna>Question Details

M.D., Home Buyer in Vienna, VA

95% LTV Jumbo loan needed with 5% down. Willing to pay PMI--excellent credit!

Asked by M.D., Vienna, VA Sun Feb 24, 2013

My wife and I want to purchase a home for $1.75k in Vienna, VA with 5% down & 95% LTV mortgage w/ PMI. Is this possible? Credit score of 806 w/ $450k solid annual income between us. All savings has gone into retirement accounts so I want a low down payment. Current home will be rented whose mortgage will be paid by wife's -ex and we'll get the $2k/mo rental income to add to $440k annual.

0 votes Share Flag Financing in Vienna

We have 95% jumbo financing available up to $850k loan amount but not in VA unfortunately.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon May 11, 2015
I just helped a client of mine get a 1.4 mill jumbo loan with 5% down and a 725 score in VA. There are a hundred loan products out there a lot of lenders only know what they offer.. I have personally helped people in your shoes accomplish what you need, can't guarantee I can get it done but if anyone can it's us.. Visit our site, myself or my partner handle all jumbo loan clients. We will take care of you and get you with one of our brokers.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 24, 2013
Thanks, Randall. I'll reach out through your website shortly. Mike
Flag Thu Oct 24, 2013
95% would be difficult at that loan amount. We do offer 95% NO PMI up to 850K At that loan amount you would likely be required to put down 10-15%.

Five Stars Mortgage
National Home Loan Resource
7 days week - 9am-8pm
Ph: 800-871-2636
Update - 95% financing now available up to $1,000,000 - no PMI
Flag Tue Mar 8, 2016

I Mr. Carrasco Raymond a private lender, We offer loan at the rate of @ 3% interest rate, Interested persons should call or text 646-470-7854

Mr. Carrasco Raymond
For anyone needing help such as this borrower looking for a 5% down Jumbo loan up to $729,750 please visit Jumbo95. No reserves required and NO Private Mortgage Insurance premium! 2nd Homes are also available with just a 15% down payment.
Wells Fargo Private Mortgage has a great Physician Loan Program. I would be happy to provide you with the details if you are interested.
Working Capital, Secured and Unsecured Lines of Credit, Acquisitions, A/R Factoring, Equipment leasing/refinancing/sale-leaseback, Inventory Financing, PO Financing, Merchant cash advances.
Acquisition, construction, land, and bridge loans.
These are for million dollar plus projects.
Loans against mineral deposits, oil & gas, precious metals, financial instruments, etc.

Connor Glover.
Hello Conner, your email address didn't seem to work for me. Do you still have available financing for a home purchase in Oakton VA. I have 10 percent down on a $1.75M purchase so am looking for 90% financing. Thank you, MD (202) 468-1165
Flag Mon Oct 28, 2013
I am a real estate agent. My experiance tells me that your monthley rent income (2k) from your current home may not be considered as income by your lender to offcit debt ratio, and your wife"s x paying the mortgage is irrevant. it could raise a flag in your loan application.

Can you comfortably afford the high monthly mortgage payment? You said "You want" to buy $1.75K. My questetion is do you need to? and What good would such home do for you or your family?

Remember , any loan over $729,000 would most likely be offered to you at higher than normal interest rates, your secod trust (15% of the loan ) may be obtained for no less than 7.5% interest

Regardless, lenders have many programs you can chose from. If I am in your shose I will talk to a tax expert. and seek an exact assesment of your tax deductions benefits.under several loan options

Ask also how much money if possible you would need to borrow to qualifyfor a lower tax bracket? example from 34% to 28% and so on.

Rember more lenders inquires about your credit will affect negatively your perfect credit

Deeb Gharibeh
Sorry but in this price range you have to have at least 20% down and possibly more. The mortgage industry has cut way back on low down payment loans above $625,500 because Freddie Mac & Fannie Mae are out of the market above this amount. The privates sector has been slow to get back into this market and on the loans they are funding, they have very conservative guidelines.
You may want to consider other options for your down payment such as a 401k loan if possible.

My name is Ken Siegfried and I have been a loan officer in Northern Virginia for 27 years. You can call me at 703-919-9040 with any additional questions or email me at

I live and work in Vienna and know this market well. Also, I have several lenders that offer many different products - they should be able to assist you. Please contact me and I'll be glad to hook you up. George
Hello Mr. Creed,

Can you do anything for me in New Jersey? I am trying to buy a house that has equity. I am a real estate agent but I would ONLY have 5% to put down on a $600,000 loan. Please tell me if you have anyone that can help.
Flag Tue Oct 8, 2013
Hello M.D.,

Happy to help you find a trusted lender. We work with several on a regular basis. Of course my team can also assist in the purchase of the home as well. Please be in touch and I'll get the lender information to you right away. Thank you.

All the best, Sherry

Sherry Spinelli
I have a good lender for you that maybe able to help you. If you need a realtor, please call me at 703-625-6731 or email me at
Do you have a realtor? If so, he/she should have connections with lenders that could help. If not, email or call me and I can put you in contact with someone.

Leila Brown
703 679-8741