With a 630ish score, can i qualify for a loan with only about 6k down? Are lease to own agreements an option?

Asked by Adam.m, Warren County, OH Thu Jan 26, 2012

If we cannot qualify for a traditional loan, what other options do we have to get into a house we could buy at a later date?

Answers

3
answer
, ,
Fri Jan 27, 2012
Hi Adam.m,

Depending on where in Warren County you want to buy/live, you maybe eligible for a no money down USDA mortgage.

Here is a link showing which areas are eligible.
http://eligibility.sc.egov.usda.gov/eligibility/eligibilityA…

Please feel free to contact me if you would like more information or help.
, ,
Thu Jan 26, 2012
Hi Adam,

Yes it is still possible to be approved for a loan. You would need to have all of your qualifications reviewed though. The credit score is a part of the equation, but a complete application and review would be required to receive a pre-approval.

now in reference to the $6k down being enough, that would all depend on the purchase price and which loan program suits your needs the best.

Mark DeWitt
National Residential
858-212-7054
mdewitt@natresdirect.com
Tiffanie Bur…, Agent, Springboro, OH
Thu Jan 26, 2012
You can qualify for a mortgage with 3.5% down payment and a 630 credit score. I would be happy to help you get preapproved for a loan. Just let me know and I will be glad to help.
Tiffanie