Who can do construction loan in California,singal family Owner occupay prefer wholesale?

Asked by Stilla Raissi, Cupertino, CA Thu Feb 9, 2012

Answers

25
Tatumlea, Home Buyer, Sebastopol, CA
Fri Jun 17, 2016
Home construction loans help you finance your new home from the ground up. This page describes the typical Terms for Home Construction Loans, and is the second part of our article that will help you understand all about construction loans and how they work.

Build with Home Construction Loans

- Availability
- Down Payment/LTV
- Loan Length
- Amortization & Payments
- Interest Rates
- Collateral
- Underwriting & Processing

Web Reference: http://USAConstructionLoans.com
Tommymatt987, Home Buyer, Palm Springs, CA
A few hours ago
I want to get a Construction loan for 150,000 fsr a 2,400 sq foot hours
Lindacsturgi…, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Wed Apr 19, 2017
I want to build a Western Home on a property I own in Fresno.
Who would be able to do a construction loan?
Chelsiepaige…, Home Buyer, Palm Springs, CA
Fri Jul 8, 2016
I recently just completed a transaction with Home Street Bank in San Diego for my construction loan, smaller bank based out of Seattle. I have refinanced my home, and done a previous construction loan with another bank and the experience with Niki Campbell and Home Street was just smooth, easy and an overall painless transaction. Her number is (619)550-7541 if you're interested, she does refinances, purchases and construction so really can meet any demand you need. Highly recommend!!!
M_miranda0007, my loan amount was right in the 676,000 range.
Flag Mon Feb 13, 2017
Hi, how much was the cost for your home build? I'm curious because we were looking to build in palm springs as well.
Flag Wed Feb 8, 2017
Stilla Raissi, Agent, Los Gatos, CA
Thu Aug 27, 2015
I have construction loan for primary house and investment properties.
We are not private bank .
We do 80% Loan to cost,65% loan to value(Future value)
fast closing

call me with any question 408-316-8899
Stilla,

Do you do wholesale lending as well. Or just direct? What is your loan limit for construction loans as well?
Flag Thu Sep 8, 2016
Citybankloan…, Home Buyer, Palm Springs, CA
Mon Aug 10, 2015
Good day,

Dear Loan Seekers, Greetings from city bank loan,
We are certified Loan lender that offers loan to people who are in
need of loans. We gives out loans for project, business, taxes, bills,
and so many others reasons.We operate at 2% interest rate.There is
more to gain by getting a loan from this company, so Do you need a
loan? Are you in debt? Do you want to start a business and need
capital? Do you need loans or funding for any reason? Your help is
finally here, as we give out loans to everybody at a cheap and
affordable interest rate of just 2%, if interested kindly contact us
today at
: (citybankloan123@gmail.com)
and get your loans today.For more information about our services, please let us
know the amount of loan you need and the duration of the loan.

we give out the following;

* Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
* Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
* Consolidation Loan and many more.

We are certified, trustworthy,reliable, efficient, Fast and dynamic.
If you are interested please contact us at:
citybankloan123@gmail.com

Customer care.
city bank loan
, ,
Mon Jul 20, 2015
We do construction loans. I have been an architect and construction project manager as well as, for the last 20 years, a loan officer. I know construction. Give me a call.

Chris Hendricks
Senior Mortgage Consultant
Branch Manager
Homeowners Financial Group
Top Regional Mortgage Professional- Los Angeles Magazine 2014
Top 1% Mortgage Originator 2013- Mortgage Executive Magazine
p. 818.665.6066
chris@chloan.com

http://www.trulia.com/profile/chris-hendricks-mortgage-broke…
Eileenfisher…, Home Buyer, Palm Springs, CA
Tue Jun 30, 2015
Testimony how i got a loan from { calvinloancompany@yahoo.com }

My name is Eileen Fisher, from California USA, am one of the 10 Inspirational Quotes From Women Business Leaders in America, i was in search a construction loan and a car Loan of $400,000 on the month of April 2015, I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate and banks but never with success, and most banks declined my credit because at that time i was down financially, and i tried all means of getting a loan, and all i got was group of scams who made me to trust them and at the end of the day, they ripped me of off my hard earned money without giving anything in return at that point all my hope was lost, i got confused and frustrated, and i sworn never to have anything to do with online Lender's, Till this faithful month of June, i was going through a research on the internet, then i saw a Testimony of a lady called Cathrin Adams, who once had same problem with me, she testified how she finally got her Loan of $210,000 from { calvinloancompany@yahoo.com } When i saw the Testimony, it was so encouraging, then i decided to contact the email, and to my surprise, they responded back to me, then gave me a website, i filled out the form, then i was approved of the Loan that same day, and 48 hours after approval, my Loan was deposited into my account.. My fellow Mothers, Fathers, I still can't believe that good lender's like Calvin Scott still exist. Please i advise everyone out there who are in need of Construction Loan or any type of Loan to contact { calvinloancompany@yahoo.com } Or Tel: {313} 307-0835 Tell them Eileen Fisher referred you.
ICCMORTGAGE, Both Buyer And Seller, Queens, NY
Sun Jan 12, 2014
ICC Mortgage And financial Services, Is a sincere and certified private Loan company approved by the Government, we give out international and local loans to all countries in the world,Amount given out $2,500 to $100,000,000 Dollars, Euro and Pounds.

We offer loans with a dependable guarantee to all of our clients. Our loan interest rates are very low and affordable with a negotiable duration.

Available now

MORTGAGE, PERSONAL, TRAVEL, STUDENT, EXPANSION OF BUSINESS AND NEW UNSECURED, SECURE, CONSOLIDATE

AND MORE
Xmas Loan Available now..

Apply for a loan today with your loan amount and duration, Its Easy and fast to get. 4% interest rates and monthly installment payments.

garysloaninc@gmail.com
Regards
Gary Cole
(646) 580-4839
anthony.vent…, , Danville, CA
Fri Nov 1, 2013
I have single close owner occupied construction loans with a little as 3.5% down. The loan can be used for the purchase of the dirt, fees and the build cost.

Anthony
Stilla Raissi, Agent, Los Gatos, CA
Wed Sep 25, 2013
Hello;

I do construction loans in California 75% of the future value and 85% of the loan to cost.

I also have some construction loans for for Spec homes .

Please call me if you have any questions 408 316 8899
or email me stilla@victoriacapitalinc.com

Thank you
Stilla
Legitfinaid01, Home Buyer, San Antonio, TX
Sat Jul 13, 2013
I am a private lender and investor, Do you need a honest, quick, legit and reputable loan or funding?? I can help you, we offers business and individual loan for more details contact me at legitfinaid01@gmail.com
Scotts24kgol…, Home Buyer, Palm Springs, CA
Fri May 24, 2013
I'm not in the Bay Area, I'm in FRESNO COUNTY!!
Stilla Raissi, , Cupertino, CA
Fri May 24, 2013
Hello;

My name is Stilla Raissi -Sr.Loan Officer -I can help you for construction loan in Bay Area CA.

I do 65% Loan to Value -80% Loan to cost

This is good for primary house. During construction you just pay interest only .
Fri May 24, 2013
I, looking for a construction loan. I own my land ( 10 acres) and have done all improvements and paid cash. My well, pump, storage tank on the hill 5,000 gallons, septic,electric is done up to the well. House plans are done and dirt work is done. Have paid cash for everything.
Land is in FRESNO COUNTY, CALIFORNIA.
IF ANYONE KNOWS WHO IS LENDING (HONEST). PLEASE EMAIL ME AT Scotts24kgoldens@aol.com
PS I have about 200,000 for down payment!!!
Richard Gomez, Home Buyer, San Diego, CA
Thu Mar 21, 2013
Hi my name is Rick Gomez and I have been providing construction loans for 30 years. The most important thing when obtaining a construction loan is to obtain more than one quote. At California Construction Loans Dot Com we offer choices from 10 different banks that provide construction to perm one time close construction loans... I also wrote a free ebook that exposes all the construction loan myths.
My name is Gigi. I am working with a builder that needs a construction loan. what are some of the products you offer. my email address gigi@wembleyfinancialgroup.com.
Flag Sat Oct 24, 2015
jonettarobert, Home Buyer, West Palm Beach, FL
Wed Mar 13, 2013
Good day Every One.
I can’t hide this great testimony that take place in my life I love everyone to know it and be partaker that is why I placed it on forum, I am Jonetta Robert by name, I live in Chattanooga, Tennessee United State, I want to thank Mr. Scott Spencer for his kindness upon my family life, I never knew that there is still nice lender like this on internet and earth here. Just some days I was in
search for a loan of $ 85,000 Dollars; as I was running out of money for
feeding School fees and my bills include rent. I was scammed about $4,200 Dollars and I decided not to
involve my self in such business again but A Friend
of my introduced me to a loan firm due to my appearance and doings. and I told her that I am not interested of any loan deal anymore but she told me that there is still a nice lender who she will recommend me to, and I made a
trial and I am most grateful lucky am I today, I was given a loan amount of $100,000
Dollars by this great firm Scott {Micro finance Foundation} managed by Mr. Scott Spencer.
If you are in need of a genuine or legit loan or financial assistance and you
can be reliable and trusted of capable of paying back at the due time of the
funds I will advice you to, contact him via scttspencer7@gmail.com And you will be free from scams in the internet. My lovely Husband extend is greeting to you also if not for you I can't imagine the way life should be for my family today. Please I am begging everyone on answer to help me thank Mr. Spencer and I will always being sharing this great thing that happen in my life in answer everyday. You are the one who remove me and my family out of poverty, my family extends their greeting to you.
linpohloanfi…, , Waterville, ME
Mon Feb 18, 2013
Dear Investor's/Loan Seeker's,

You are welcome to Lin Poh Loan Firm! We are a private Investor /Lender, We Offers Private, Business, Project, Investment and Personal Loans etc with low Interest Rates within 1 to 20 years repayable duration period to any part of the world.We give out loans of any amount you requested. Our loans are well insured for maximum security which is our priority.

We are project finding's and we offer loan from the range of $5,000 to $500,000,000 and also mainly in any currency USD, CAD, KWD, OMR, SGD, GBP, AUD, MYR, EUROS ONLY. Interest rate is 3% annually. You are advise to contact us via the below e-mail addresses and your requested loan amount will be granted to you.

If you are interested in securing a loan with us, you're advise to get back to us and the Loan Application Form will be send to you as to enable us proceed! Our mission is to assist and render help to people that need financial assistance. All over the world. We issue out both short and long term funding in different categories. Contact E-mails:

{linpohloanfirm@yahoo.com.sg}
OR
{linpohloanfirm@gmail.com}

Lin Poh Loan Firm Team.
Stilla Raissi, , Cupertino, CA
Fri Feb 15, 2013
Hello;

I did many construction loans in California. I am Whole Sale and I know construction financing very well.

You can call me @ 408 -316-8899

Stilla Raissi
Victoria Capital Mortgage
Los Gatos CA 95030
markmaughan, Home Buyer, Palm Springs, CA
Fri Feb 15, 2013
I'd contact Mark Maughan at US Bank. US Bank has the best construction loan in the industry and Mark has closed over 250 construction loans that last few years.

You can contact him at: mark.maughan@usbank.com. Good luck!
any direct number to call?
Flag Tue Jan 12, 2016
evelynigbini…, Home Buyer, Los Angeles, CA
Sun Jan 27, 2013
Hello dear my name is Evelyn am from U.S Texas . i feel very sorry in your situation i am once in a situation like this until a friend introduce me to a God send loan lender Mr. Musa Jemi. who help me with a loan of of $50,000USD. withing 48 hours without a credit check or stress. which am using for my little business now. if you are in need of a loan you can contact him via email. at (musa_jemi@yahoo.com.sg) and tell him that Evelyn introduce him to you.
jim.varnerr1, , Tracy, CA
Sun Jan 20, 2013
I am a certified loan lender that offers loan to people who are in
need of loans. We give out loans for project, business, taxes, bills,
and so many others reasons.So contact us now and get the loan that you
need with a low interest rate of 2%. I assure you that you will be
glad you transacted business with us at the tail end of this
transaction because the terms and conditions are very simple.There is
more to gain by getting a loan from this company,so if interested
* Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
* Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
* Consolidation Loan and many more.
COMPANY EMAIL: jim.varnerr1@gmail.com
Annette Levi…, , New York, NY
Mon Feb 13, 2012
I do construction loans up to $750,000 if you own the lot.

We own the lot free and clear and need loan for $480,000. I already got the approval from the city for grading and building, only wait for funding. What is your contact number? Thanks.
Flag Fri Aug 25, 2017
We own our land but need 300,000 to payoff our note holder to build for 750,000 with a future value of 2.5 million.??????

RCprops@gmail.com
Flag Mon Feb 18, 2013
jjacobsDO, Landlord,
Mon Feb 13, 2012
Hello - Construction lending can be complicated so we are recommending you call the below resource. Our office has experienced great success in CA. with the facilitation of custom homes being built with Mr. Callahan's program, and involvement.

Sr. Mortgage Banking Officer/VP is Tom R. Callahan at BBVA and his e-mail tom.callahan@bbvacompass.com

Tom has been assisting home buyers for over 27 years and is recognized on a national level with the Mortgage Bankers Association as a leader within the industry.

Good luck to you, TJ

Web Reference: http://www.bbvacompass.com/mortgages/tcallahan
Ed Brophy, Agent, Cathedral City, CA
Thu Feb 9, 2012
Check with Paul Cook (619) 729-0339 he's with Prime Lending, they wholesale as well as loan their own funds.
Web Reference:  http://www.edbrophy.com