Who are good lenders in this area?

Asked by Stephan, San Francisco, CA Mon Apr 23, 2007

Answers

4
Kelley Eling, Agent, San Anselmo, CA
Sun Jul 1, 2007
Without a doubt, Mark Lachtman at First Capital Group (415.485.1080 x11)
irv Steinman, , Beverly Hills, CA
Tue May 27, 2014
Your question is open ended as I would need to know what price range so I can direct you to the best lender for your needs
Sylvia Barry,…, Agent, Marin, CA
Fri May 11, 2007
Being in the Real Estate business, I have come accross many mortgage brokers, some I know I can trust and know that what they say they can deliver will always come true There are also others who only want a quick commission.One of my clients insists on using their 'good friend for many years', only to find their mortgage terms changed at signing. That will be the one I would never use again.Different mortgage brokers work with various lenders and offer diverse programs.Make sure you ask around and use a mortgage broker who comes with good references, who are always there for you (sometimes you have to make an offer over the weekend and you want a mortgage broker who is willing to put in the time for you), one who goes into detail to work with you and explain things to you, one who gives you options, and maybe even hlep you fix your credit.... This is not a quick deal but a lifetime relationship....Compare shop and find the best rate for you
Call me or email me and I will give you referrals to several mortgage brokers who meet your needs.
Lorena Garba…, , Novato, CA
Mon Apr 23, 2007
Lenders vary by need. Knowing what you need will help me direct you to the correct person.