Who are good lenders in this area?

Asked by Halley S., New York, NY Mon Apr 23, 2007

Answers

6
Rodney Forbes, Agent, Port St Lucie, FL
Sat Nov 27, 2010
Halley,

A better question may be "how do you know someone is a good lender?". By this I mean too many mortgage brokers will gather a minimal amount of financial information and issue you a pre-qualification letter. Many times these letters are not worth the paper they're written on.

In my opinion as a real estate broker, if you feel they're asking too many questions about your moving plans, asking for too many financial documents they're a good lender.

Making sure you qualify for the home you're looking for protects you from being disappointed if you fall in love with a home only find out there's something in your credit report that needs too be addressed after your offer has been accepted.

A good lender will make sure from the beginning that you'll be able to afford and close on the home you want, and be able to address any credit or finance concerns early.

I only use lenders who are proactive from the beginning. If you'd like to contact any of them please call or email and I'll forward you their information.

Good luck to you.

Rodney Forbes
Realtor/Broker
Forbes Realty of South Florida
West Palm Beach FL
Gabriel Diaz,…, , West Palm Beach, FL
Fri Nov 19, 2010
If you want a trusted mortgage consultant, who will not tell you what you want to hear, but actually give you the right information to help you mak ethe best loan decision possible, I highly recommend Keith Chabot of Atlas Mortgage Funding. I met Keith 5 years ago & have never had a customer complaint regardign him or his company. He is very customer service oriented and due to the amount of mortgage volume he handles he can almost always neat the bigger banks. That and the fact he will not treat you like just another # as the big banks do is why you should call him at (772) 545-3138 Ext. 1
I wich you the bst,
Gabe
Carl Ashton, , Boca Raton, FL
Wed Jun 23, 2010
I would be glad to help you.You can contact me thru my profile on trulia.

Carl Ashton
Anthony, , West Palm Beach, FL
Tue Mar 11, 2008
If your looking to rent to own home s any where. You should just call up non-owner occupied or vacant property owners and ask them if they would consider owner financing there property. I do this for a living. I help people with bad credit or just i a pitch with cash, buy home with this creative mortgage program. if you or anyone you know needs help BUYING A HOME EASY .NO BANKS NO LOANS JUST CALL ME AT 5612948089. OR EMAIL ME AT barbershop042033@yahoo.com p.s. do ask about the email address. its a long story.
Herman Chang, Agent, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Sun May 20, 2007
Keyes Mortgage. The Keyes Co. is a full service real estate company. This means we are able to provide real estate, mortgage and title services all in-house. If you're looking for a lender that works with county programs, then I would recommend Q&A Lending Group.
Molly Douglas, Agent, West Palm Beach, FL
Mon Apr 23, 2007
We certainly suggest that you speak with a variety of lenders and we believe that you'll find our in-house lenders to be very competitive as well as efficient and cooperative.