Who/What else can I turn to for help with my loan modification?

Asked by E, Whittier, CA Tue Feb 3, 2009

I sought help with my mortgage company, I was denied. My income has significantly decreased, wife is not working either. What can I do?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Ed Fallon, M…, , West Chester, PA
Tue Feb 3, 2009
Can you tell us in more detail specifically why you are seeking a loan modification? Also, what is your home worth and how much do you owe on the property right now?
0 votes
M.D.J, , Los Angeles, CA
Tue Feb 3, 2009
You might have a better outcome using a third party service to negotiate on your behalf but be careful of who you use.
0 votes
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Tue Feb 3, 2009
Sorry to hear about this working direct with lender best option. Sometimes if they say NO once go back try speak with another person or manager. Truly lender does not want your property. Keep in mind you are living there not making any payments vs. landlord will evict you within 30 days. Nice with statements made harsh words determine if you can roll any amounts due on back side of loan .
Web Reference:  http://www.lynn911.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Financing in Whittier Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more