Financing in Duncanville>Question Details

D.j., Other/Just Looking in Duncanville, TX

Where do I go to find out about financing options?

Asked by D.j., Duncanville, TX Thu Mar 10, 2011

Answers

9
Sera Smith’s answer
Good Evening, D. J.!
As a Texas Mortgage Loan Officer, I am able to help you with the different options. I have options for FHA, VA, Conventional, and USDA loans. I have lenders that will go down to a 580 credit score ( have one that will go down lower but it is very expensive.). I have lenders that will help with the repairs needed for your option. If you are moving to a house that needs appliances. I have a few lenders that will help with a house that needs foundation work or a new roof. I am the one place to shop for what you need. I am available to talk at 214-405-7264 or just email me at ssmith@1bluesky.com. I'm here to help. I am able to change the type of loan depending on your needs.
Sera M. Smith
Mortgage Loan Officer
NMLS#354776
Bluesky Lending
214-405-7264
ssmith@1bluesky.com
You also might want to consider this website under the mortgage tab. There is a lot of educational information that you can bone up on as well as ask questions directly to lenders.

Hope this helps,

Sandy Farmer
Realtor, GRI, CSSN
John Hall & Associates
homesales411.com
Web Reference: http://homesales411.com
check with several mortgage companies and or banks. Also a computer search is a start to see what the going rate is.
WE ARE HEREBY TO INFORM LOAN SEEKERS THAT WE THE SHAM LOAN COMPANY INC. OFFER LOAN TO PEOPLE IN NEED OF LOAN AT LOW RATE OF 2%, YOU CAN SECURE ANY KIND OF LOAN WITH US VIA E-MAILS: SHAMLOAN.COMPANY1959@YAHOO.COM.SG OR SHAMLOANCOMPANY1959@GMAIL.COM
Contact a couple of loan officers... See what they offer.

Review these offers with your realtor if you have any questions.... They will sort thru the options with you.

Beware of realtors steering you to their 'preferred' lender!!! While some realtors are on the up & up about this.... Many have a lender relationship not built on the best for their customers.... but a relationship built on their lender kickbacks.
An experienced Real Estate Agent can go over the basics with you, and give you some lender referrals.
Hello D. J.,
Working as a loan officer, I have a large selection of loans. Some of the loans are FHA 203b, FHA 203k, VA, Conventional and USDA. I almost forgot we also have construction loans.I have lenders that will go down to a 580 FICO score. I also have lenders that will do mobile homes, including HUD with escrow repairs. I pull credit once and it is used for the 90 days by my lenders. I have more options available than most lenders. I serve all of Texas. Let me know if I have answered your questions or if you have more. I am available at ssmith@1bluesky.com or 214-405-7264.The loan needs to match your requirements.
Sera M. Smith
Texas Mortgage Loan Officer
NMLS# 354776
214-405-7264 cell
ssmith@1bluesky.com
B
If you are searching purchase a home mortgage broker. They will request for you complete a loan application qualify you where a Realtor can work with you

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
You can go anywhere for financing, but usually the local mortgage lenders are the best. It also depends on what type of loan you are seeking: FHA, Traditional, Rehab loan, etc.

If you have any questions or would like the name of a few good local lenders, feel free to contact me.

Because it's more than real estate. It's RAYL-Estate!

Brian Rayl, REALTOR®, e-PRO
Keller Williams Elite
972-949-4222
Brian@Rayl-Estate.com
http://www.BrianRayl.com
Web Reference: http://brianrayl.com