Where can a construction loan be secured for renovating a 6 family ower occupied home in Park Slope Brooklyn. New York?

Asked by Liz, Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY Sat Mar 26, 2011

Answers

4
Coldwell Ban…, Agent, New York, NY
Mon Mar 28, 2011
In my opinion, get a short term hard money bridge/construction loan. It's expensive, but you can close in 2-3 weeks, finish the job and refinance.
Lenders, Coney Island Capital Group, or Approved Funding Mortgage Bankers may consider it.
Call 718-339-8800
Ask for Jacob
Web Reference:  http://www.bankafc.com
Charles D'Al…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Mon Mar 28, 2011
This would be a commercial loan and a complicated answer. I you would like some assistant on this matter contact me any time
Vincent Agri, , Brooklyn, NY
Sat Mar 26, 2011
Find out about a 203K loan, it is exactly what you are looking for. You can google that for more info and Lowe's is sponsoring a program designed specifically for owner/occupants and may be able to steer you in the right direction to get the loan for you. Good Luck.
Julie Thum, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Sat Mar 26, 2011
Call Frank Tamayo of Metlife Home Loans-Appel, Evans Tamayo & Bach Mortgage Consultants@ 212-413-4548. I've been doing business with him for 10 years & he's the best there is. He also has a Park Slope office.