Where can a construction loan be secured for renovating a 6 family ower occupied home in Park Slope Brooklyn. New York?

Asked by Liz, Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY Sat Mar 26, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Coldwell Ban…, Agent, New York, NY
Mon Mar 28, 2011
In my opinion, get a short term hard money bridge/construction loan. It's expensive, but you can close in 2-3 weeks, finish the job and refinance.
Lenders, Coney Island Capital Group, or Approved Funding Mortgage Bankers may consider it.
Call 718-339-8800
Ask for Jacob
Web Reference:  http://www.bankafc.com
0 votes
Charles D'Al…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Mon Mar 28, 2011
This would be a commercial loan and a complicated answer. I you would like some assistant on this matter contact me any time
0 votes
Vincent Agri, , Brooklyn, NY
Sat Mar 26, 2011
Find out about a 203K loan, it is exactly what you are looking for. You can google that for more info and Lowe's is sponsoring a program designed specifically for owner/occupants and may be able to steer you in the right direction to get the loan for you. Good Luck.
0 votes
Julie Thum, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Sat Mar 26, 2011
Call Frank Tamayo of Metlife Home Loans-Appel, Evans Tamayo & Bach Mortgage Consultants@ 212-413-4548. I've been doing business with him for 10 years & he's the best there is. He also has a Park Slope office.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more